Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by Fredo-p
Well what does the D.O.T say? That should be the guideline to follow I guess.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk
Fredo-p
Send a message

Arizona Wiki | @Waze_Arizona Twitter
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S8+

Post by Fredo-p
krikketdoug wrote:For what it's worth, I keep Toolbox turned off almost always because I've found (and had it confirmed on the forums) that it interacts badly with URO+ after a bit of time. If I need it for a specific function, I'll turn it on, and then shut it off again.

So the use of exensions may also play a part...

Krikket
Is this still an issue for you or anyone else? Also, could you include the link to the thread that has this convo so I could look it over and see if I have had any issues like this?
Fredo-p
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
Is anyone having issues with Validator? It's not identifying unneeded nodes (extra geo nodes) and the play icon is always greyed out. I'm running v1.1.6
Fredo-p
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
This used to be a problem in the past. However, the devs were able to keep up with the exparation. Don't worry ppl, it's going to be fixed soon.
Fredo-p
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
To reiterate......
Fredo-p wrote:This used to be a problem in the past. However, the devs were able to keep up with the expiration. Don't worry ppl, it's going to be fixed soon.
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/2954288/look-up-o.gif
Fredo-p
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
Before you post, check the previous comments. The issue about it expiring is already known. Please don't post unless it's a new issue that isn't related to the expired warning.
Fredo-p
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
IT'S ABOUT TIME :evil: ........................................................................................................ Oh who am I kidding.
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-OLDh ... orld-o.gif
Fredo-p
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
I'm not a fan of having Validator as a tab. I like having it "on". It's faster to clear the map by clicking the X vs to have to un-select a segment, click on a tab, hit the X, then go back to editing.

If anything, the only issue I have is Validator being on the top and only shown when user info is shown.

As a compromise, could we get the option of having Validator as a tab or not?
Fredo-p
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
Just how often do you guys use the tabs? I rarely click on them. When I do need them, and the sidebar is causing it to expanding, making a scroll bar, I just scroll down. It doesn't seem like that big of a deal. Even on a small screen (which has been my primary screen for years).

[UPDATE]

As for the Me tab. Yes, I was wrong. You had to be on the me tab to be able to see it. However, that was how I liked it. I liked having validator "always on".
Fredo-p
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
LeighGr wrote:Is the Shift-R keyboard shortcut to toggle the roads layer working for everyone else? If it is, then I've got another program/script grabbing that keystroke.

All the other shortcuts seem to work fine.

I had the old road layer assigned to shift-r. When the new update came out, it left it blank. I had to use TB to assign shift-r to the new road layer. Since Validator updates, I haven't had it switched on me.
Fredo-p
Send a message