Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by TxAgBQ
I tried to disable #23 by using !23, * next to "reported as."  Unconfirmed roads are still showing up.   I did that based on how I read viewtopic.php?t=76488&p=666476#p666476

Am I doing that correctly?  

TxAgBQ
Send a message

Post by txemt
When I select an interstate segment, it pops up a warning about city name being in the city field. It wants me to remove the city name from the interstate. I didn't think that was set in stone.
txemt
Send a message
Just wazeting my time to help you waze your route smoothly.

Post by txemt
Why is "same endpoints drivable segment" such a big deal? Case in point, this type of intersection or street layout is common, so why is it a big deal? The only answer to solve this is to create a node, which someone is going to come along later and delete that node, as it's part of "cleanup."
txemt
Send a message

Post by txemt
Let's have it here.
txemt
Send a message

Post by txemt
txemt wrote:Why is "same endpoints drivable segment" such a big deal? Case in point, this type of intersection or street layout is common, so why is it a big deal? The only answer to solve this is to create a node, which someone is going to come along later and delete that node, as it's part of "cleanup."
I get the same thing ctpoole gets. You place a node because validator says you need a node, then you hit save and it throws an error for having the node. It's a vicious cycle.
txemt
Send a message

Post by txemt
I tried it this morning and it wasn't throwing the error, but that goes back to what I said earlier, extra nodes are part of the clean up process of an area. The less nodes there are, the fewer places we have to check for errors.
txemt
Send a message

Post by txemt
Why is validator flagging two way freeways? Most cities around the US are now putting in two way freeway segments used as reversible express lanes.
txemt
Send a message

Post by uppps1
same problem in Germany since today
uppps1
Send a message
UpppS1
AM Mannheim-Heidelberg-Speyer
https://uppps.com/waze585.png

Post by uppps1
Hi,

Its same for me... all roads are unconfirmed... but there are more issues... as example the toolbox "cut segments" doesnt lit up where necessary and can not be used...

waiting for a fix...
uppps1
Send a message
UpppS1
AM Mannheim-Heidelberg-Speyer
https://uppps.com/waze585.png

Post by v13m4n
not working on my chrome browser... :cry: waiting for update...
v13m4n
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message