Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by PakcikSyah
berestovskyy,
Thank you for the fast fix. That is great.
PakcikSyah
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
PakcikSyah
[img]https:///Y17fx[/img] [img]https:///4Gd2uk[/img]
Country Manager for Brunei, Malaysia, Singapore & Thailand
WazeBORNEO
Waze Malaysia
Waze Thailand
[img]https:///NBJK6G[/img]

Post by papok
In Spanish the first word is always capitalized, so "el Camino" as a name should be writern "El Camino". Actually, in the past the correct form would be "El camino", because common nouns (such "camino") where not capitalized even when there wher part of a complex proper nouns. Today's rules states that "significant" common nouns or adjectives that are part of a complex proper noun should be capitalized even if they are not the first word of the complex proper noun.
papok
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
berestovskyy wrote:
eclectice wrote:Any way to enforce ramps according to guidelines?
Sure, but different countries have different guidelines. Sorry, I have no clue where you are from :?

At the moment I'd like to see bug reports more than ever :mrgreen:
He is from Malaysia :mrgreen:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
I can't turn off validator from the tab on the left for public and beta wme but I can turn it off from the top right controlling layers section.
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
quantumjedi wrote:I found a workaround within the work around ;) Put back the date a couple of days, click on the permalink to reload, bring back the date to now. It will work until you reload the page or restart the browser.
Better than nothing until the author of the script rectifies the problem.
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
alexschrod wrote:Being a software developer, I find it extremely frustrating when code is obfuscated and its license prevents you from trying to figure out what it does.

Luckily, Javascript itself is incredibly malleable, so instead of modifying the script, let's modify a part of Javascript that the script relies on instead ... at least in Firefox, adding this peace of code directly under the LICENSE comment in the Greasemonkey script makes the script work again:

Code: Select all

Date.now = function() {
};
Mind you, this may break all kinds of things, but as an emergency procedure while we wait for a new update, it works.
Thanks for the temporary work around while waiting for a new update. :)
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
SuperDave1426 wrote:Thanks for that, though I don't know if you can edit the native Chrome script that's been installed in that fashion. Does anyone know if the userscripts version works in Chrome under Tampermonkey?

What I'd really like to know is why on Earth this thing needs an expire date, of all things? I really don't see what useful purpose it serves....
Just tried it under Tampermonkey and it works for Chrome.
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
bz2012 wrote:It appears that a recent update of WME has broken Validator.
It is now flagging ALL segments as 'no inward connectivity', 'no outward connectivity'.

This is true, even with ALL other extensions disabled.
We are facing the same here in Malaysia. :(
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
Thank you for the fast response.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by Paulvdwyn
SuperDave1426 wrote:
iangpowell wrote:Click play, and it tells me "starting! layers are off to scan faster", and then nothing. It doesn't strictly crash, as I can still click around, and pause/stop, but no report appears and nothing else happens.
Yup, I can confirm this behavior as well. I've got Fix Map Objects installed, so at least it does its thing while I'm editing. But doing a scan to get a report goes nowhere.
I
The same also happens to me
Paulvdwyn
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message