[Script] WME Validator 1.1.7 / 06.03.2015

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderator: Unholy

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] WME Validator 0.4.3 (BETA) / 08.01.2014

Postby russblau » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:20 pm

Also, for a feature request: we currently have the option to "Exclude non-drivables and streets". Is it possible to break this into two options? I would like to be able to exclude non-drivables, but still include streets.
ImageImageImage
AM Northern Virginia/Washington, D.C./Sussex County, DE
State Manager: District of Columbia
russblau
State Manager
State Manager

Re: [Script] WME Validator 0.4.3 (BETA) / 08.01.2014

Postby russblau » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:29 pm

berestovskyy wrote:
russblau wrote:Also, for a feature request: we currently have the option to "Exclude non-drivables and streets". Is it possible to break this into two options? I would like to be able to exclude non-drivables, but still include streets.

Most of the checks dedicated for the drivable roads, for instance: "Unknown direction of drivable road", "Unterminated drivable road" and other checks with word "drivable". They never report non-drivables, so the separated option might be not that useful?

You're right; I was kind of hasty in writing my request. What I really want is the ability to exclude non-routable but drivable segments (private roads, parking lot roads, and dirt roads) from the report, but include all other drivable segments.
ImageImageImage
AM Northern Virginia/Washington, D.C./Sussex County, DE
State Manager: District of Columbia
russblau
State Manager
State Manager

Re: [Script] WME Validator 1.1.7 / 06.03.2015

Postby SAR85 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:47 am

Raiden38 wrote:I'm trying to do a custom code but I can't get it to work. Can you help me?

The goal is to highlight all the Primary roads that don't have a name, and they are longer then 50 ft.

First issue: it highlight some ramps
2nd issue: Depending on the test, it will highlight all roads bigger than 50ft!

Here is what I tried:
Code: Select all

"131.enabled": true,
  "131.params": {
  "template": "${typeRank}#${street}@:${length}",
  "regexp": "/^1[1-5]#@:([5-9]+[0-9])$|([1-9]+[0-9]+[0-9])$/",
  "titleEN": "No Street Name on Primary Street",
  "problemEN": "No Street Name on Primary Street",
  "solutionEN": "Add the name",

I think the following regex should work for you:
Code: Select all
/^1[1,3-5]#@:(([5-9][0-9])|([1-9]\\d{2,}))$/

As far as I can tell, the typeRank for ramp is 12, so I have excluded that from matching. The other changes I made were just cleanup/style changes. I can't tell why it would highlight all roads over 50ft and I haven't been able to make that happen when I tested it.

If you are still having issues or if you see it highlight all segments, put a 'D' in front of the regex (i.e., D/regexgoeshere/) and check the JavaScript console to see what's going wrong.
SAR85
Area Manager
Area Manager

Re: [Script] WME Validator 0.9.9 (BETA) / 27.04.2014

Postby ScottZane » Fri May 16, 2014 3:46 am

I have to admit I'm one of the ignorant masses who had no clue that there was a difference between the two - until I read this and Googled for the explanation. We learn something new every day. Thanks!
ScottZane

Re: [Script] WME Validator 0.5.7 (BETA) / 29.01.2014

Postby serafimdaniel » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:51 pm

Parabéns pelo excelente script. Estou fazendo diversas melhorias aqui na minha região, Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil.

Great script
Thanks berestovskyy
ImageImageImage
serafimdaniel

Re: [Script] WME Validator 1.1.4 / 07.11.2014

Postby serega_12 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:27 am

Really nice tool. Way to go, guys. Keep it up. Thumbs up!
Image ImageImageImage ImageImageImageImage
serega_12
Map Raider
Map Raider

Re: [Script] WME Validator 1.1.6 / 06.01.2015

Postby serega_12 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:49 pm

Running Validator scan doesn't show "undetermined road direction" anymore. Is there a way to get that back somehow or did I turn something off without realizing it?
serega_12
Map Raider
Map Raider

Postby serega_12 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:30 am

taco909 wrote:
serega_12 wrote:Running Validator scan doesn't show "undetermined road direction" anymore. Is there a way to get that back somehow or did I turn something off without realizing it?

Check Highlights... it should still work.

Oh that's the thing, Validator still highlights them, is just when I click on the "report", it reports other issues but doesn't have the category for unknown road direction anymore. When I look around the map they're still highlighted. Not sure what changed as it worked just fine a few days ago...
serega_12
Map Raider
Map Raider

Postby serega_12 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:41 am

taco909 wrote:It showed up on mine a few minutes ago.

Is there a limit to how much will show on a report? I've been disabling house numbers, one-ways, and a few other items before running Validator scans because the comment "And more" at the bottom makes me think I'm not seeing some things.

I usually just keep the original window open and in the same position while I fix everything on the list. Then re-run it in the same position. That should make everything show up. However, there were times when there were only two things on the list and it still says "and more..." that's when good ol' manual pan and zoom come in.
serega_12
Map Raider
Map Raider

Postby serega_12 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:41 am

taco909 wrote:Keep in mind that not everything on the list needs to be fixed... depending on how you have Highlighter and Toolbox set.
I generally disable one-way in Highlighter and leave Toll checked, because 90% of the time, if a segment shows up as toll AND I have editing rights to it, it is not a valid flag.

When you say Highlighter, do you actually mean WME Highlighter or the Validator? Since both of them do highlights, correct?
serega_12
Map Raider
Map Raider

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts