Switch to full style
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Forum rules

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post a reply

Re: [Script] WME Validator 1.0.3 / 04.08.2014

Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:56 pm

iainhouse wrote:
PesachZ wrote:All the U-turns and unconfirmed turn highlighting has been removed. Thank you.

Could we please have the highlighting of dead-end u-turns turned back on for the UK, please?

As discussed elsewhere on the forums, we still consider them a real problem. We had Waze mass-disable every u-turn on the UK map. Unfortunately, the routing engine keeps enabling new ones where the disabled u-turn is "soft". With the arrows already removed, it will be difficult to diagnose problems involving u-turns unless we can see them, not to mention the routing problems we still see them causing.
anyway...why are these features removed?

please explain

Re: [Script] WME Validator 1.1.7 / 06.03.2015

Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:03 pm

Thortok2000 wrote:I have a new layer called 'roads experimental' which I'm not sure if I'm getting from some script somewhere or if it's new in WME (I've been away from editing for a bit.)
this layer is in the editor for some weeks now, it's original waze stuff

Az én iPad készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

Re: [Script] WME Validator 1.1.8 / 07.05.2015

Wed May 13, 2015 10:38 pm

The time you will develop the tool, you'll decide how to keep that updated, what switches you write in it.

Atm it's not you.

No offense, but it seems to me that this story is over for now, so move on, use the tool, edit!

Tapatalk-kal tapizva

Re: [Script] WME Validator 1.1.7 / 06.03.2015

Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:51 pm

Wow, very good work with this app. Things are way easier now! =)

Re: [Script] WME Validator 1.1.6 / 06.01.2015

Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:27 pm

Muito bom mesmo mostra todos o erros em poucos minutos.Uso ele direto

Re: [Script] WME Validator 0.4.4 (BETA) / 09.01.2014

Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:27 pm

A small issue in Germany: "No space before ("1943r.") or after ("st.Jan") an abbreviation in the street name. Add a space before/after the abbreviation."
This happens at streetname "Dr.-Herbert-Eimert-Straße". Dr. is the shortform of Doktor (Doctor) and should not be marked as an error.
See here:
https://www.waze.com/de/editor/?zoom=6&lat=49.83162&lon=7.8827&layers=TBFTFFTTTTFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT&segments=207710944&env=row

[Script] WME Validator 1.1.20 / 03.11.2016

Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:41 pm

ldriveskier wrote:I am VERY happy that Validator is working again. Thank you!!! However, I get a pop-up every time I open a page in WME or hard refresh WME. I don't know if it is something that changed in Validator or an incorrect setting on my end, but it is annoying. Can someone help to get rid of this please?

Thank you!

+1

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Re: [Script] WME Validator 1.1.20 / 03.11.2016

Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:45 pm

iainhouse wrote:You will have trouble highlighting based on Auto-locks. The Validator functionality around this was built before auto-locks were introduced. I've tried many times, but Validator seems unable to distinguish properly between the actual lock level and the auto-lock level.

TB has this feature.
It highlights segments with manual lock, ie non-automatic lock.

Check the box: less equal greater Manual locks

Re: [Script] WME Validator 1.1.16 / 29.01.2016

Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:25 am

Hello guys! How long ago validator stopped notifying about same-level roads crossing?

I've found this bug recently. I.e. here we have a roadcross, wheere streets (yellow) are connected with nod and primary (blue, selected) is intersecting them. Validator is calm.
[ img ]
Please fix ASAP.

Thank you in advance.

Re: [Script] WME Validator 1.1.11 / 11.11.2015

Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:27 am

1. #171 on Tunlaw Rd NW in Washington, DC. Permalink for one segment. Nothing wrong with the abbreviations or anything else. Maybe it doesn't like "Tunlaw"?

2. #171 on L'Enfant Plz SW in Washington, DC. Deleting the apostrophe fixed it, but it shouldn't be necessary. Parsing problem? Permalink for one segment.
Post a reply