Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by mdswbkq
dude463 wrote: It hasn't worked for months on firefox. I get the impression that there isn't anyone working on it at all. I could be wrong, but we could be waiting a very long time.
It worked fine for me in Firefox until the recent WME update. Now, because of the interface change, there are no controls available. But it still marks red roads, loops needing a node, and revcons (and perhaps others) at close zoom levels. So it's not totally useless, if you had it set to mark those items before losing the controls.

And others have noted that the author hasn't been around in a while, so you may be right about it being orphaned.
mdswbkq
Map Editor - level 3
Map Editor - level 3
Send a message
AM: Central Maryland

Post by meow17dino
I can't get this to work in Chrome. I've installed the plugin and run the scan which finishes. When I click on the Show Report button it opens a new tab in Chrome but doesn't load anything (just says about:blank). I've tried googling this to find a solution but can't find anything. Can someone assist why this doesn't show the report?
meow17dino
Send a message

Post by MGODLEW
I'd like to make a request for Validator. In Pennsylvania we have a lot of roads that have not had their primary names updated since the base map. For the example here the roads primary name is currently "T493" however the actual primary name is in the alternative "Hanny Beaver Rd" Is there a way you can color roads that are a letter & number? I'm no programmer or script writer but my guess is the script would be something like <If street name = character (T)(integer)(integer)(integer) then color = Lime Green> Is this possible to add? If not an "always on" feature then something that can be turned off and on.
MGODLEW
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Last edited by MGODLEW on Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am best reached via Discord, give me an “@“

Post by MGODLEW
Feature Request:
Flag/Highlight any Freeway Road Segment that has a turn restriction on it. Generally speaking, it is extremely RARE a Freeway segment should ever have a turn restriction on it.
MGODLEW
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by MGODLEW
Olestas wrote:If there is chance.. it should not be highlighted. What if someone enables nonexistent turn?
Most roads in the US are locked to Rank 3 or Higher, I would hope at this rank, they would know to check why a turn might be restricted
MGODLEW
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Last edited by MGODLEW on Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by MGODLEW
Feature Request:
Flag/Highlight/compile a list of all parking lot landmarks (Places). Since many new editors go on a parking lot landmark adding spree not knowing about our guidelines for adding parking lots to the map, it would be nice to see an entire list of all of them in the area to validate valid or unnecessary parking lots.
MGODLEW
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by MGODLEW
Not sure if this is something that would be better as a tie in with Validator or by itself, but WME Validator developers, please check out [Request] Restricted Turns Finder and let me know what you think.
MGODLEW
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by MGODLEW
REQUEST:I would like to request the capability for validator to report one way roads that are connected only by 1 junction. 99% of the time these roads are obviously not a one way if there is only one way onto them.
MGODLEW
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by mhh60
As much as I love Magic, I welcome the ability to once again run scans to identity problems. Many thanks to the developers who brought Validator back to life!
mhh60
State Manager
State Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message
https://j.mp/2wVQ4lFhttps://image.ibb.co/mAzmyU/NYC_UR_Proj.png
SM NM | Booster GUY | AM GU,MP,AK,PR,KS,PCN

Post by Michael_K007
Is it just me or validator stop showing issues for selected segments/places after WME UI update ?
Michael_K007
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
מנהל אזור קריית גת והסביבה