Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by Nyl3s
My Problem ist not the coloring of the speeds.

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160724/bu92reak.png

As shown in the picture the two segments are marked by Validator telling the circled note is not necessary. The segments are completly equal except from the speed limits. The speed limits are validated and therefore correct, which means the note is necessary.

Validator should notice that and not mark the segments. If the speed limits are not validated I would understand.
Nyl3s
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by nzahn1
WME Highlighter is responsible for the red-road highlight.
nzahn1
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

US Global Champ | MAR Coordinator | iOS Beta | WME Beta | Localizer
WME Profile | E-mail | MAR Forum | MAR Wiki | MD Twitter

Post by nzahn1
xanderb wrote:I would like to make a custom check that looks for missing speed limits on freeway segments. Is there a ${speed} available or coming to use?
An inquiry was made here earlier this week. The discussion started here. No response yet.
nzahn1
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by nzahn1
I don't think the date fix script does anything other than make the UI easier to deal with. I don't think it fixes any of the others.
nzahn1
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by okladriver
I've been using Validator 1.0.2 in Chrome but recently started using some of the other scripts as well. Today I disabled all of the other scripts and turned Validator back on and noticed that it is reporting problems but only a tiny amount of segments with problems are being highlighted. I've completely disabled all other scripts, turned Validator on and off, uninstalled it, restarted the browser, reinstalled it, restarted again, but still having the same problem.

Attached is a screenshot showing that Validator is on, that I'm in my editing area, a list of problems for the selected segment, but no highlighting. Highlighting issues is turned on in the settings.

Any suggestions?
validator.jpg
(105.18 KiB) Downloaded 1328 times
Edit: Forgot some words.
okladriver
Send a message

Post by OlavoAG
Where can I download it? userscripts.org seems not to be working... :?
For Firefox
OlavoAG
Send a message
OLAVO GASPARIN

Country Manager - Brazil
Area Manager - Cape Town - South Africa

Post by Olestas
BUG After solving No inward connectivity (RED) problem, segment still remains highlighted in red until I select it again or refresh map.

REQUEST And can segments located one over another or REALLY near be alerted as not connected?
Olestas
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by Olestas
Hiding problems in locked segments is bad. I report those to corresponding level editors in my area. You could add option that hides them by default after installation of script.. but it should be possible to change it.
Olestas
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by Olestas
In Latvia we have streets like: 11. novembra krastmala; 13. janvāra iela... They are highlighted with #173 No space before ('1943r.') or after ('st.Jan') an abbreviation in the street name.
As I understand this is because of "11. " or what? Please add exclusion for numbers in streets or something. Correct name of streets are as shown. "number" "stop" "space" "text"
Olestas
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by Olestas
Wow, that is a hard roundabout-hybrid.
Olestas
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message