Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by rgatland
I have had this problem too. I make an edit, and after the save, the elevation is nulled out. I have noticed it enough that I have been checking the elevation before saves, and they are set properly, but then they null out.
rgatland
Send a message
[img]https:///pcdMH[/img]

Post by RichardPyne
mrbig2015 wrote:I like validator. it never works anymore and I'M a L-2 and without it makes it hard for I do not get this YE Noot go back to the last time it was working so we can have sumthing over nothing or take it off altogether most of you never think of this I mad web pages be for and this is how you do it if you can't fix it go back to the time it was good never leave trash save a good copy
The problem is not that changes were made to validator, so rolling back to an earlier version will not help. The problem is that WME has changed and the developer of validator is no longer active. Because of the way validator was built and licensed, it is impossible for someone else to fix it.
RichardPyne
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by RichardPyne
The report feature is still not working correctly. While it does report some issues, it is far from reporting them all. The most I've been able to get it to report since the last fix was 19 items in an area that I know had over 100 segments with an unknown direction.

I just scanned another area, and just doing a rough count watching while is scanned, saw about 60 unconfirmed nodes as shown by toolbox. The report didn't show anything.

Thanks.
RichardPyne
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by RichardPyne
JustinS83 wrote:Guys - we do not have the code for validator in order to truly fix it, we are trying to apply patches to get it working. We very well might not be able to get it working correctly. We are doing our best to keep putting on bandaids but at some point you need surgery...which we cannot do.
Understood. I greatly appreciate the work you are doing.
RichardPyne
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by RichardPyne
JoshJMM wrote:that's no problem if you are looking at a small town, but I'm talking Denver, Atlanta, LA. If you want to pan around at 500ft you are going to be panning for a week.
The same applies when working large un or sparsely populated areas such as the farmlands, mountains, and deserts of Idaho and Utah.

While I do appreciate all the work that has been done to keep Validator working as much as it is, I would have unending gratitude if the scan report could work again.
RichardPyne
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by RichardPyne
Mapman44 wrote:If you are using Google Chrome it may be a memory problem.
While I am using Chrome, it was working fine up until the last big WME breakage. Also, I recently update memory from 8GB to 24 GB.
RichardPyne
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message