[Script] WME Validator 2019.08.29 (BETA)

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein, Glodenox, JustinS83

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] WME Validator 2018.09.15 (BETA)

Postby Nazride » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:23 am

ok thanks
Nazride

Re: [Script] WME Validator 2018.09.28 (BETA)

Postby davidakachaos » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:10 pm

It's was time for an update again, here are the changes:

v2018.09.28:
- davidakachaos: add exceptions for speed limit checks
- davidakachaos: adjust reports in segment properties
- davidakachaos: fix restrictions bug
- carloslaso: add Mexico localization
- other minor changes
I'm sorry, did I break your concentration? I didn't mean to do that. Please, continue, you were saying something about best intentions. What's the matter? ...Oh, you were finished!
davidakachaos
Area Manager
Area Manager

Re: [Script] WME Validator 2018.09.28 (BETA)

Postby Nazride » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:22 pm

Hello,

error on : Noeud B: inutil (mode lent) (#37)

https://www.waze.com/editor/?zoom=5&lat ... =304673455

there's a difference between the 2 segments : one is "unpaved" (checkbox)

it should not appear in the report.
Nazride

Re: [Script] WME Validator 2018.10.04 (BETA)

Postby davidakachaos » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:38 am

Hey people! New version time!

v2018.10.04:
- davidakachaos: fix 220 for Restricted Gates
- davidakachaos: minor fixed for unverified speed limits

@Nazride; your issue should be solved in the new version
I'm sorry, did I break your concentration? I didn't mean to do that. Please, continue, you were saying something about best intentions. What's the matter? ...Oh, you were finished!
davidakachaos
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby atrophicshiner » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:14 am

Seeing highlight of a current restriction as expired, restriction is for today only, maybe a calendar thing.

Attachments
Screenshot 2018-10-06 at 10.53.36.png
(174.67 KiB) Downloaded 199 times
- Chris - (Catching up with the Ia[i]ns one Chris at a time)

[ img ]
UK Local Champ would you believe
AM the Middle bit of England
Usability | Simplicity | Retention
atrophicshiner
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs

Postby berestovskyy » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:03 pm

atrophicshiner wrote:Seeing highlight of a current restriction as expired, restriction is for today only, maybe a calendar thing.

Thanks, will be fixed in the next release.
berestovskyy

Postby davidakachaos » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:32 pm

Hello everyone! We've created a test version of WME Validator with support for checking venues beside segments. We want to test this out and see if everything works correctly. We've some new checks specially for venues.

We would love to hear your feedback on this either here on the forum or via the Github issues! If you're willing to test this version out, please install the alpha version of this script via this link (be sure to disable the current install of WME Validator!)

Any and all feedback is appreciated! :mrgreen:
davidakachaos
Area Manager
Area Manager

Re: [Script] WME Validator 2018.10.16 (BETA)

Postby berestovskyy » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:18 pm

Hi,
Thanks to David, we are adding several new checks for Venues:

1. No city name on Venue/The Venue has no city name set/Set the city name
  2. Automatically updated Venue/The Venue was updated by Waze/Verify and update Venue details if needed
  3. No type on Parking Lot/The primary Parking Lot type is not set/Set primary lot type to Public, Restricted or Private
  4. No cost on Parking Lot/The Parking Lot cost is not set/Set cost to Free, Low, Moderate or Expensive
  5. No payment types on Parking Lot/The Parking Lot payment types are not set/Set the payment types
  6. No elevation on Parking Lot/The Parking Lot elevation is not set/Set the elevation
  7. No entry/exit points on Venue/The Venue entry/exit points are not set/Set the entry/exit points
  8. No Parking Lot entry/exit points/The Parking Lot entry/exit points are not set/Set the entry/exit points
  9. No city name on Park/The Park has no city name set/Set the city name or change category to Forest / Grove
  10. No brand on Gas Station/The Gas Station brand is not in its name/Add or update brand in the Gas Station name
  11. No lock on Gas Station/The Gas Station should be locked at least to Lvl ${n}/Lock the Gas Station
    Param: {number} minimum lock level (default is 3)

Please let us know if the checks should be adjusted/disabled for your country prior to the release.

Also, we will be grateful for related links to Wazeopedia in English and/or in other languages, so Validator will show the users this link.
berestovskyy

Postby jm6087 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:46 pm

berestovskyy wrote:Hi,
Thanks to David, we are adding several new checks for Venues:

1. No payment types on Parking Lot/The Parking Lot payment types are not set/Set the payment types

Please let us know if the checks should be adjusted/disabled for your country prior to the release.

Also, we will be grateful for related links to Wazeopedia in English and/or in other languages, so Validator will show the users this link.

I don't think the payment type one should be flagged. If the lot is free then there won't be a payment type. Maybe flag if cost is anything other than free and no payment type added.
jm6087
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs

Postby SpencerFG » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:34 am

Cost is relative and somewhat arbitrary, especially considering the "specials" in downtown areas that even mentioning it might be superfluous. It costs or doesn't. Then consider that many venues may validate parking. I can't even think through this much less imagine an effective algorithm.
SpencerFG

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts