Switch to full style
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Forum rules

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post a reply

Re: [Script] WME Validator 1.1.7 / 06.03.2015

Thu May 07, 2015 2:50 am

To reiterate......
Fredo-p wrote:This used to be a problem in the past. However, the devs were able to keep up with the expiration. Don't worry ppl, it's going to be fixed soon.

[ img ]

Re: [Script] WME Validator 1.1.7 / 06.03.2015

Thu May 07, 2015 4:13 pm

Before you post, check the previous comments. The issue about it expiring is already known. Please don't post unless it's a new issue that isn't related to the expired warning.

Re: [Script] WME Validator 1.1.8 / 07.05.2015

Fri May 08, 2015 3:33 am

IT'S ABOUT TIME :evil: ........................................................................................................ Oh who am I kidding.
[ img ]

Re: [Script] WME Validator 1.1.10 / 05.11.2015

Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:44 am

I'm not a fan of having Validator as a tab. I like having it "on". It's faster to clear the map by clicking the X vs to have to un-select a segment, click on a tab, hit the X, then go back to editing.

If anything, the only issue I have is Validator being on the top and only shown when user info is shown.

As a compromise, could we get the option of having Validator as a tab or not?

Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:02 am

Just how often do you guys use the tabs? I rarely click on them. When I do need them, and the sidebar is causing it to expanding, making a scroll bar, I just scroll down. It doesn't seem like that big of a deal. Even on a small screen (which has been my primary screen for years).

[UPDATE]

As for the Me tab. Yes, I was wrong. You had to be on the me tab to be able to see it. However, that was how I liked it. I liked having validator "always on".

Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:36 am

LeighGr wrote:Is the Shift-R keyboard shortcut to toggle the roads layer working for everyone else? If it is, then I've got another program/script grabbing that keystroke.

All the other shortcuts seem to work fine.

I had the old road layer assigned to shift-r. When the new update came out, it left it blank. I had to use TB to assign shift-r to the new road layer. Since Validator updates, I haven't had it switched on me.

Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:08 am

Or get Validator back to the bottom again.

Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:42 am

I have a 20" AOC. That's probably why I'm not having that much of an issue. If my laptop was working, my 15" would have me saying otherwise.

Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:42 am

Bottom of the screen!!! Bottom of the screen!!! Bottom of the screen!!!

No Tabs.....UNITE!!!!

Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:42 pm

whatnt wrote:Does this mean we need to change the tens of thousands of segments in the area that have "Expy".

And which of the many abbreviations charts are we supposed to use?

That's something your SM/CM can answer.
Post a reply