Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by sapulmart
Street to River+ 14.03.01

I select river size using Combo box.
In screenshot, i drew the road and click to button River.

Sometimes addon working good, sometimes it show error like on screenshot.
When I start first size change of the river with the the combo box, i get an error when saving.
sapulmart
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Attachments
Мне судьбою дано
Подниматься и падать
И я знаю теперь
Одиночества плен, лучше праведной лжи нового дня

Post by sapulmart
Hi, EduardoCarvajal!

Addon works fine. Thank u!
sapulmart
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Мне судьбою дано
Подниматься и падать
И я знаю теперь
Одиночества плен, лучше праведной лжи нового дня

Post by SavoEr
age4670 wrote:Script is working with the new WME update. I find however that I need to select another another segment as well as the new one to get the button to appear.

Wish I knew about this script a month ago! :)
This workaround is going well! :D I found another issue with creating a long road and splitting it in parts to have the lenght below the script's limit. When doing that it creates a segment ghost-double (no segment info, no ID:-101) under ALL the segment's parts on the whole lenght (without nodes). While the button merges the first segment with previously created river POI, you will get an error message after deleting the ”real segments” used for river creation, and saving.

I retried with a single, shorter, segment and it goes ok. I deleted it before saving and it seems to have the ghost double still there, but it disapears after refreshing, with everything saved well.
SavoEr
Send a message

Post by seb-d59
Glodenox wrote:As of Firefox version 44 (currently in beta) it is not allowed to assign a value to unsafeWindow (as it is an undefined constant for some reason). I'm currently checking some of the scripts in the forum to make sure they won't break once Firefox 44 goes live (January 26). I've checked your userscript and it doesn't actually use unsafeWindow anywhere, so the code below can safely be removed from the script.

Code: Select all

var bGreasemonkeyServiceDefined = false;  

try
	{
		if ("object" === typeof Components.interfaces.gmIGreasemonkeyService)
		{
			bGreasemonkeyServiceDefined = true;
		}
	}
	catch (err)
	{
		//Ignore.
	}
	if ( "undefined" === typeof unsafeWindow  ||  ! bGreasemonkeyServiceDefined)
	{
		unsafeWindow    = ( function ()
		{
			var dummyElem   = document.createElement('p');
			dummyElem.setAttribute ('onclick', 'return window;');
			return dummyElem.onclick ();
		} ) ();
	}
Can you modify your bootstrap for compatibility with FF ;)
seb-d59
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by seb-d59
Glodenox wrote:
seb-d59 wrote:Can you modify your bootstrap for compatibility with FF ;)
I thought for a moment you were talking to me :lol: It shouldn't have taken me two minutes to realise that's a message to the script author...
Oups! :mrgreen:
My message is addressed to the script author :D
seb-d59
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by SeveriorumPatrem
Adding myself to the list of users having trouble.

I have 16.07.25 installed.

When I attempt to create a new river or extend an existing one, I get a pop up error: "No unsaved and selected new street found!"

I've used this script extensively and am confident I am using it correctly.... draw a new segment and activate the script on it immediately before it is saved, etc...
SeveriorumPatrem
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by SeveriorumPatrem
proffa71 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:36 am  

I had not looked that close, sorry and thank you.  Just saw others struggling and checked that I had the latest version.  My bad for not looking closer.  Hopefully the script author can make this fix to the source soon.  I'll go edit the script... 

SeveriorumPatrem
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by siilhhhi
Question to developer, is it possible to add warning, if street is too long/contains to many points? It is quite sad if script does not work after drawing long street :o
siilhhhi
Send a message

Post by sketch
jm6087 wrote:My guess is that it is because when you drew the street, you overlapped the nodes.
Not necessarily, it can happen when drawing a sorta-tight bend in the road. It's not unusual.
sketch
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
ALL US EDITORS READ: New USA road type guidance
the guidance linked above is now almost a decade old, but the link gives me a laugh every time i see it, so it stays (:
assistant regional coordinator • south central region • usa
waze global champ • beta leader • and more • new orleans

bye bye fuelly badge! i'm an EV guy now!

Post by skubko
Hi guys,

I do not know if I am doing something wrong, but the script is not working for me. I create new road, click button to create area, I delete the new road and hit Save. I always get error when saving saying: "Invalid street 0 was set for venue". Can somebody please help? Is it working for you?

Thanks.
skubko
skubko
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message