[Script] Street to River Plus

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein, JustinS83, Glodenox

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] Street to River Plus

Postby skubko » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:33 am

laurenthembprd wrote:Hi skubko,
before recording, is the work you just done visible on the screen ?

I am not sure what you mean. Yes, before I hit "Save", I can see new area on the screen, road is not visible anymore (as it was deleted).
skubko
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby age4670 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:41 am

Script is working with the new WME update. I find however that I need to select another another segment as well as the new one to get the button to appear.

Wish I knew about this script a month ago! :)
[ img ][ img ][ img ]
AM Southern Queensland

Join us on the Waze Australia Discord Server.
age4670
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby skubko » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:53 am

I can see the button without any problems, also area is drawn. It is just not possible to save it. I now disabled all other scripts/plugins for WME and on a few places I got it to work. But not always. Also, it does not draw the whole river I draw, just a one-third of it, do not know why :roll: ...
skubko
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby skubko » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:35 pm

Allright, I managed to do it. But it was a disaster, there are more rivers to map, but this is not usable. I tried to disable all add-ons & scripts, but the same behavior. Apparently, new area is automatically on the background "attached" to some segment (around the middle part of the area). As there were no roads in the middle of my area, it was apparently "attached" to nowhere leading in errors. I drawn a really small river now, but I needed to do it by splitting it to several parts. So, yes, I managed, but apparently there is something wrong as it is not usable like this.
skubko
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby juliansean » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:35 am

I am having issues too. I gave up on the area I was working. Glad to know there's a work around, but hoping the script gets fixed.
Sean Julian
MSM: TX, LA, MS, AR, OK
AM: Southeast FL, Boston, MA, Bronx, NY, Manhattan, NY, Queens, NY, Eastern California, Southwest KS

[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]
juliansean
State Manager
State Manager

Postby SavoEr » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:38 pm

age4670 wrote:Script is working with the new WME update. I find however that I need to select another another segment as well as the new one to get the button to appear.

Wish I knew about this script a month ago! :)

This workaround is going well! :D I found another issue with creating a long road and splitting it in parts to have the lenght below the script's limit. When doing that it creates a segment ghost-double (no segment info, no ID:-101) under ALL the segment's parts on the whole lenght (without nodes). While the button merges the first segment with previously created river POI, you will get an error message after deleting the ”real segments” used for river creation, and saving.

I retried with a single, shorter, segment and it goes ok. I deleted it before saving and it seems to have the ghost double still there, but it disapears after refreshing, with everything saved well.
SavoEr
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby WazingArch » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:20 pm

Hello, can you make the script work with "Channel" places? Currently, the script cannot extend existing channel places. This way we'll be able to draw easily irrigation channels with their respective category. Regards.
Coordinator: BG • Local Champ • Translator
[ img ]
Уики България | Best map editing practice
WazingArch
Coordinators
Coordinators

Postby Sapozhnik » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:02 pm

Original script didn't update a long time :( :cry:

We are using mod.version

[ img ]
Andrey,
Ukraine Waze Coordinator, GC, CM, Beta, ...
http://wazeukraine.ml
Sapozhnik
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Previous

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts