Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

[Script] WME GPS Track View v1.2.2

Post by walbing
this fall when the page looks interesting

Best regards.
walbing
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ

POSTER_ID:8076830

Send a message
Walther Bing - Walbing

Post by vince1612
These scripts are from 2014 and haven't been updated since.
On the other hand the Waze Map Editor was updated multiple times and even went from v1 to v2, so it's no surprise that these are no longer compatible with the current version.
vince1612
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... v18.10.png
Wiki & Forum: Wiki CH (D)(FR) | Forum CH (D) (FR) (I)
1+1=3 - The result of bringing talents together goes beyond simply adding them up.
https://i.ibb.co/2k1TJHH/RIPIain.png

Post by ursobranco4467
Boa tarde....

Esta com problema o Track View no Editor? Estou colocando as coordenadas coletada do GPS Logger e mando o mesmo traçar a rota para poder fazer o caminho exato ele nao esta fazendo.

Tem algum novo Script que tem que ser usado.

Sem mais e obrigado antecipadamente pela resposta
ursobranco4467
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by otaviobvt
Good evening people, is anyone able to use one of these scripts? WME GPS Track View v1.2.2, WME Geometries ... I can not at all. Thank you, who can help.
Boa noite pessoal, algum destes scripts está funcionando com vocês? WME GPS Track View v1.2.2, Geometrias WME ... Eu não consigo de nenhum jeito.. Obrigado, quem pode ajudar.
otaviobvt
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message