[Script] WME Toolbox (>1.4.2.8)

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein, Glodenox, JustinS83

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] WME Toolbox (>1.4.2.8)

Postby taco909 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:31 pm

doctorkb wrote:Or just use Chrome for editing. Truthfully, there isn't much difference as far as the web experience goes.

And that comes with its own set of issues.

Working URs and Validator reports is a mess with Chrome because of its terrible memory management.
Opening new tabs in Chrome is usually okay, but opening a report in a new browser window ends up slowing down and choking the system after 10-20 reports.

But last night while working MPs (and really not that many) I ended up getting an out of memory error from Chrome opening the reports in new tabs.

Chrome is fine for editing if you have a few windows open and keep them open, but if you are constantly opening and closing tabs and windows, Chrome will puke.
-- Rich
taco909
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4

Postby Thortok2000 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:49 pm

PesachZ wrote:
Thortok2000 wrote:Posting to subscribe to this thread.

FYI there also a subscribe link at the bottom of the page, in case you were unaware. However that doesn't add the thread to the list displayed when you click "view my posts" on the top bar, it only adds it to your subscription list on your profile. But it does email you when there are new replies.

Sent using Tapatalk for Android 4.4.2

That thing where you get emails when people reply is broken for me and has been for months. The 'view my posts' thing is the only thing that works for me. =(
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ]
Area Manager of Greenville, SC! ^_^
Thortok2000
Area Manager
Area Manager

REQUEST: WME Toolbox - Auto Locks

Postby MGODLEW » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:54 pm

I was wondering if it was possible to incorporate the Auto Locks Bookmarklet directly into WME Toolbox? Not sure if it's possible but would definitely help a lot as the bookmarklet is currently not working and needs updating.
[ img ]
Rank 6 US Champ, Beta Tester & iOS Beta Leader | Waze Wishlist | Improper Edits | iPhone 6: JB iOS 9.0.2 |
Area Managing: State of Pennsylvania
MGODLEW
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps

Postby sketch » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:20 pm

The bookmarklet will be updated at some point, as will bgodette's other bookmarklets. JNF took priority, of course.
ALL US EDITORS READ: New USA road type guidance
assistant regional coordinator • south central region • usa
waze global champ • beta leader • tier one • new orleans
2017 chevrolet ss sedan 6mt • slipstream blue metallic
[ img ] [ img ]
sketch
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby doctorkb » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:46 am

Closing this thread, with impending release.

New one started here: https://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=819&t=108055
Waze Global Champ
Country Manager: Canada
Area Manager: Edmonton, AB; Prince George, BC; Maui, HI; Georgetown, KY and various places in between
doctorkb
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Previous

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts