Introducing Myself

Post by asterix06
I am asterix06, my name is Silvio
I am located in Italy.
My purpose is to build up a road "backbone" in Tanzania to let more and more people get benefit from the use of Waze.

I started moving from Daar es Salaam to build roads.

I have asked also for better satellite images to help for the job.

I would be pleased if already existing editors would like to participate to the project.

Start to write here so we can build up a Local Community
asterix06
Coordinators
Coordinators

POSTER_ID:42862

Send a message
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-4L_o ... _small.pnghttps://s.waze.tools/gc.png
Iphone8+ Waze 4.43.0
Coordinator Waze Italy
Country Administrator Italy, CM China , CM Africa, Iran, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Turchia.
Forum Administrator

Post by asterix06
elphix wrote:Hi Silvio,

I've just noticed with some interest that Waze is expanding further into Africa. :D Is there any clarification as to why and which countries are going to be the focus? I would have thought that countries with so called "better" cellphone coverage would have been a priority (namely the SADC group of countries)

Let me know if something is happening with Swaziland - I have a personal interest as I've been there many times.

Kyle
Hi Kyle
there is not a road map if it's what you want to know.
it is general based on local peolpe/ community and that's why some Global Champs are bringing their experience in these areas.
You told me you are interested in Swaziland. For What I see is an uncovered area.
do you want to manage some areas over there?
let me know what do you want to do.
Please send me PM

Silvo
asterix06
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-4L_o ... _small.pnghttps://s.waze.tools/gc.png
Iphone8+ Waze 4.43.0
Coordinator Waze Italy
Country Administrator Italy, CM China , CM Africa, Iran, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Turchia.
Forum Administrator

Post by CafeCarlos
Hi,

My name is Carlos, an I am visiting Tanzania yearly. I would like to help out and be an area manager in that area. My main experience was in Doha, Qatar, but I edit anywhere that I visit and is relevant to what I know.

Carl
CafeCarlos
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by elphix
Hi Silvio,

I've just noticed with some interest that Waze is expanding further into Africa. :D Is there any clarification as to why and which countries are going to be the focus? I would have thought that countries with so called "better" cellphone coverage would have been a priority (namely the SADC group of countries)

Let me know if something is happening with Swaziland - I have a personal interest as I've been there many times.

Kyle
elphix
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by fermario73
slayman wrote:Hello, good night my name is Ricardo, I am an editor from Argentina and lately I am working in Rwanda and Burundi but I am interested in connecting these countries of Central Africa with an exit to the sea so I would like permission to work in Tanzania.
Send request through the form, I am hopeful to have a favorable response.
I say goodbye after introducing myself and remain at your disposal.
Ricardo, it's invading Africa :D
fermario73
Local Champ Mentor
Local Champ Mentor
Send a message

Post by LuqmanAlKassim
I am travelling to Tanzania, and i will be in the areas of Dar es salaam and Zanzibar mostly. I would like to update the road systems in the areas that i will be driving around. I am travelling from the 1st of June to 22nd of June. please do let me know if this is possible, so i can plan in advance thanks.
LuqmanAlKassim
Send a message

Post by slayman
Hello, good night my name is Ricardo, I am an editor from Argentina and lately I am working in Rwanda and Burundi but I am interested in connecting these countries of Central Africa with an exit to the sea so I would like permission to work in Tanzania.
Send request through the form, I am hopeful to have a favorable response.
I say goodbye after introducing myself and remain at your disposal.
slayman
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message