Editor level reinstatement

Post by mikerjs
Hello!
We have many "level 3" (and above) locks in Harare area, and apparently no Level 3 editors.
I used to be a Level 3 but idle for a while and have been demoted.
The message I got tells me "To get back up to speed and reinstate your rank, contact your local community leadership or our Support team".

I have submitted the level-up form, but it didn't offer me space to say that this was a re-instatement, so I hope someone in appropriate position of power sees this.

We need to get Harare fixed, and there are far too many level-locked errors for the few of us to be continually filling in level request forms

Many thanks

Mike

user mikerjs
mikerjs
Area Manager
Area Manager

POSTER_ID:16819661

Send a message

Post by aureozb
manulite wrote:I know this is an old thread, but I am experiencing the same challenges and I'm wondering if you are still active? I'm still early on in level 1 and most of the errors I encounter are level 3. I'm wondering if there's a way of having at least 1 editor with Level 3 access for our small community.
Hi Manulite, i will try to help you.

Best Regards,
aureozb
aureozb
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by manulite
I know this is an old thread, but I am experiencing the same challenges and I'm wondering if you are still active? I'm still early on in level 1 and most of the errors I encounter are level 3. I'm wondering if there's a way of having at least 1 editor with Level 3 access for our small community.
manulite
Send a message