Cannot find anything in Round Rock, TX...

The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

Moderators: krankyd, Unholy

Re: Cannot find anything in Round Rock, TX...

Postby AlanOfTheBerg » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:23 pm

Waze is a commuting app, and as such, only will currently route and find destinations within 1000 miles. You will need to break up your route into smaller chunks.
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | Oregon Project/To-Do List
Oregon-based US Country Manager | iPhone5 - VZ - iOS 7.0.6 | Waze v3.7.9.992
AlanOfTheBerg
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby chrysrobyn » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:26 pm

rherdman wrote:I'm getting ready to drive from the Columbus, Ohio area to Round Rock, Texas this weekend and Waze refuses to find anything there when I search. I have gone into the map of the area and tried searching for things marked in there (like Wells Fargo Bank) but Waze just keeps telling me no result found...

Help!

Round Rock is most assuredly still there, and Waze handles it well. Are you staying the night somewhere in the middle? Waze should be able to get you to your way point and then to Round Rock.
chrysrobyn

Cannot find anything in Round Rock, TX...

Postby rherdman » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:10 pm

I'm getting ready to drive from the Columbus, Ohio area to Round Rock, Texas this weekend and Waze refuses to find anything there when I search. I have gone into the map of the area and tried searching for things marked in there (like Wells Fargo Bank) but Waze just keeps telling me no result found...

Help!
rherdman

Postby rherdman » Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:07 pm

AlanOfTheBerg wrote:Waze is a commuting app, and as such, only will currently route and find destinations within 1000 miles. You will need to break up your route into smaller chunks.

Ahhh... that explains it. Thanks!
rherdman

Return to Waze Map Editor