Road Names

Moderators: Unholy, orbitc

Re: Road Names

Postby Asfalemeso » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:02 am

Lenamax07 wrote:Is there a way to set all roads which are ticked "without name" to "Not yet edited", so that through the red lanes it is clear, which road is still not edited?

Good you asked. Yes, there's a great script that selects segments based on conditions you specify: [Script] WME Road Selector. If you'll use it, it's a good idea to limit the search to segments visible on screen, or segments with City Name, or to a smaller number of segments.

But in case you want to add names to segments without name, you can use the highlighter script. Mind you that in WME is recommended to check Name: "none" than having "unnamed segment".

For those unaware, enhanced editing in WME can be accomplished with scripts, bookmarklets and browser extensions.

Hope it helps.
Asfalemeso

Postby Asfalemeso » Wed May 30, 2018 9:39 am

By far one of the best way to find and select in bulk segments in an area which are unnamed, without name, or without City (plus other filters), is with WME Toolbox Chrome extension, the 'Select segments' feature in the toolbar. That's a much practical edit-wise approach than the visualization enhancements of WME Magic, WME Road Selector and WME Highlight.
Asfalemeso

Postby kambingtinggi » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:16 pm

Hi all,

I am visiting Pafos from Jordan. I've noticed there are a lot of unnamed segments in Pafos and surrounding areas.
kambingtinggi
State Manager
State Manager

Road Names

Postby Lenamax07 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:06 pm

A lot of road names in Nicosia / Strovolos area have no name but they are all ticked as "Without" name, which is not correct.

All roads in this area have names, so it is very difficult to distinguish which roads are proper edited, and which not.

Is there a way to set all roads which are ticked "without name" to "Not yet edited", so that through the red lanes it is clear, which road is still not edited?
Lenamax07

Postby Lenamax07 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:55 pm

Thank you mareku188.

The script works perfect.
Will still send you a PM.
Lenamax07

Postby mareku188 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:44 pm

Hi.
Better way is to use script or tools to see which road are without street name. You can use many tools for that. One which I use You can find here https://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=40705
But if You want I can change street to unnamed (red) part by part. Just send me PM or ping me in WME chat.
mareku188
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs

Return to Cyprus