Everything related to editing of the Waze map

- Requests for map modifications (UR-Forum)

Sri Jayawardenepura or Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte

Post by balangodensis
dear admin / moderator,

i saw city in app with Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte and Sri Jayawardenepura. what is the correct name for city name ?

thanks.
balangodensis

POSTER_ID:16984419

Send a message

Post by AndyLaode
balangodensis wrote:just take a look at http://www.statistics.gov.lk/

however, i just created a Sri Lanka Cityname Google Sheets city naming based on district.

I think you can see it. just tell me if something wrong in there.
we will take a look of it
balangodensis wrote: i just renamed some of cityname in my area. but because of my area is not so wide, i can't create them all.
thank you very much for your hard work. pls also join the mini map raid for colombo section improvement
balangodensis wrote: i'm still looking editor who had area so wide in srilanka. where are they ?
i saw desoleh, houseofmiracle, v13m4n, D-1497, wiby1977. i don't see their edit in srilanka, but why they got a very very BIG area manager ?

how to get area so big like that ?

thanks
v13m4n no more have area there
D-1497 is an Indonesian editor that request area manager when Sri Lanka has not Self Management yet
desoleh, houseofmiracle, and wiby1977 are editors that I know quite well during map raid event. originally we want to start to fix many simple map error such as connectivity issue.

best regards
andylaode
AndyLaode
Send a message
andylaode (andylaode@outlook.com)
okay, mate, see you on the road and on the map too, cheers

Post by balangodensis
just take a look at http://www.statistics.gov.lk/

however, i just created a Sri Lanka Cityname Google Sheets city naming based on district.

I think you can see it. just tell me if something wrong in there.

i just renamed some of cityname in my area. but because of my area is not so wide, i can't create them all.

i'm still looking editor who had area so wide in srilanka. where are they ?
i saw desoleh, houseofmiracle, v13m4n, D-1497, wiby1977. i don't see their edit in srilanka, but why they got a very very BIG area manager ?

how to get area so big like that ?

thanks
balangodensis
Send a message

Post by maantje76
Thanks for your question. ..I'm looking for an official source with all citynames for a while...I can't give you a 100% right answer yet.
maantje76
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message