small one way road in front of Murjan

Post by AaronDrysdale
Hi,

I've noticed that the road that crosses Al Sufouh road at the end of Murjan is marked as two way, when in fact it is one way. Can you please unlock it (I am only level 1) or make the change? the direction is away from the sea, so that people coming out of the side street can turn onto the primary street.
https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=row&lo ... =257858039

Many thanks
Aaron
AaronDrysdale

POSTER_ID:16973795

Send a message

Post by AaronDrysdale
Thanks.

It has undergone a lot of change over the last 6 months with the tram line being built, however it looks fairly permanent now. There is a gap in the separator for traffic coming from that side road onto the primary street, and there are traffic lights controlling this.

Aaron
AaronDrysdale
Send a message

Post by jamesmdino
AaronDrysdale wrote:Thanks.

It has undergone a lot of change over the last 6 months with the tram line being built, however it looks fairly permanent now. There is a gap in the separator for traffic coming from that side road onto the primary street, and there are traffic lights controlling this.

Aaron

Is anything Permanent in the Marina/JBR area? haha - always something changing down there! :)

-J
jamesmdino
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by JanuarS
If I see the satellite image, the segment should be removed since it crosses road separator.

Btw, it is level 1 now.
JanuarS
Send a message