Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Coordinator: orbitc & ARC: SanzClew
------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome Banished

Post by orbitc
Everyone,
Please welcome Banished as our Assistant Regional Coordinator for the New England Region. Most of you already know him. He's been with Waze for a long time. He will be a great help to our region.
Thank you.
orbitc
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

POSTER_ID:8359316

Send a message
Regional Coordinator for Northeast & New England
•Tier1 •USA Coordinator •Global Champ & Mentor
•iOS & WME ßeta Tester •Beacon, CCP & Wiki Master
•Master Raiders •Localization •Content Raider

USA | MapRaid!

Post by Inactive user -1649923503-
A big welcome home from Massachusetts then. It be great to have additional support in the region but I fear that a certain location might freeze over if Orbit ever takes a day off [emoji12]. Nothing really has changed in Massachusetts except the big dig. Welcome again and we all look forward to working with you.

-John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Inactive user -1649923503-
Send a message
-John
-------
https://j.mp/1BqcgbWhttps://s.waze.tools/c5.png
VT - State Manager
New England - Multi State Manager

Post by banished
Hello, New England. I'm pleased to have been asked to fill the Assistant Regional Coordinator role to assist with development of State Managers, and maybe even give your RC a brief respite from time-to-time. I previously held a Regional Coordinator position, but had to step away primarily due to competing priorities. I've been involved with Waze since September 2009.

I was raised in Central Mass. (Middlesex County), lived and worked in Dover and Rochester, NH, and last summer vacationed on the Maine Seacoast, White Mtns., and Berkshires. I still have family ties to the region.

In my personal life, I'm a husband and Dad to one teenage son, railroad photographer, quadcopter flyer, veteran, and presently work in the cyber security field. Over the years, I've also lived and worked in the UK, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Germany, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, and Florida.

I look forward to working with you. Let me know if there's anything I might be able to do to help you.

Best,
banished
banished
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
GC, ARC, Veteran, CISSP, MCP

Post by jaywazin
Welcome back to the region!

Now it all makes sense why you were added to the MA-HO. Let us know on the region's HOs how willing you are to be involved in our mundane day-to-day activities. Amazing to have support from somebody whose been there from almost "the beginning."
jaywazin
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by tenetienne
I've only been here since the Boston MR last summer and am only a 2, so having another expert around is nice. An extra set of eyes and the additional knowledge is very welcome.

Welcome!
tenetienne
Area Manager
Area Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message