Coordinator: nzahn1 & ARC: ct13 | ldriveskier
------------------------------------------------------------

Regional Coordinator Update for Mid Atlantic region

Post by orbitc
Hi Everyone,
I'm please to introduce Paul (aka: ply8808) as the new interim RC during Carl's absence.

Short history of Paul: "Born in Lynchburg, VA, raised on a tobacco farm in Altavista, VA, relocated to Tucson, AZ after graduating High School, joined military and was stationed at Ft Bragg, NC, traveled the world while in military, now reside in Buckeye, AZ. Most of his family still resides in VA and NC."

He's intelligent, great editor and a leader. If he comes across anything new or something he doesn't know, he research and study it, and learn from others.

He has a great goal: "to have each of you succeed and carry on the waze experience. Thank you all for your commitment to waze and assistance on my waze venture."

Congratulations to Mid Atlantic region to have Paul as your Regional Coordinator. You are very lucky to have him as your RC.

Cheers,
orbitc
orbitc
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

POSTER_ID:8359316

Send a message
Regional Coordinator for Northeast & New England
•Tier1 •USA Coordinator •Global Champ & Mentor
•iOS & WME ßeta Tester •Beacon, CCP & Wiki Master
•Master Raiders •Localization •Content Raider

USA | MapRaid!

Post by orbitc
Thanks for the update Paul. I updated the status of the OP.
orbitc
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Regional Coordinator for Northeast & New England
•Tier1 •USA Coordinator •Global Champ & Mentor
•iOS & WME ßeta Tester •Beacon, CCP & Wiki Master
•Master Raiders •Localization •Content Raider

USA | MapRaid!

Post by ply8808
Thank you for the intro Orbit,
The Mid Atlantic Region has a great group of editors and well learned leadership in place with the SMs, I look forward to assisting, learning and working with each of you.
I offer any assistance and resources in my capability to your request, and together we will find the path to any answers/capability I may not have.
Now let's get 'er done ;) :D

Paul
ply8808
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Global Champ
Local Champ - USA
HD riding wazer, Arizona.
iPhone 7, iOS 13.3.1

Post by ply8808
Want to offer an update to my experience so far in the assisting RC role of the Mid-Atlantic Region:
It is truly a great experience observing and participating in the communication channels for this area, the camaraderie stemmed from communication and encouragement to junior editors cannot be better or outdone.
The leadership is outstanding and can be seen as an example to all.
The welcome and assistance to me has been fantastic, allowing me the time to get up to speed and the guidance and support of region specific items has made this time easy and enjoyable.
As an RC I commend you all and recognize the importance that each of you bring to the community, I could not have asked for a better group.
Let's continue our journey and make the waze experience the best we can for all users.
Thank you editors all :D :D :D
ply8808
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Global Champ
Local Champ - USA
iPhone 7, iOS 13.3.1

Post by ply8808
Our RC for the MAR region (CBenson) has returned and has assumed full RC duties, although this is late in coming and all are aware I feel it important to be stated in this topic and the topic can then be moved from the announcement section.
CBenson and I have discussed my role moving forward and he has allowed me to continue sharing the RC duties at this time. I am very grateful for the experience and opportunity that he has given me, and very grateful of the MAR editing community for coming together and offering input and understanding to keep the MAR community whole and thriving.
You are a great group of editors and I look forward to working with you as we move forward in our waze experience, I will continue to offer any support I have available and seek assistance when necessary.
Thank you all :D :D :D
ply8808
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Global Champ
Local Champ - USA
iPhone 7, iOS 13.3.1

Post by ply8808
And a final note on this topic, a public thank you to OrbitC for seeking me out and having the confidence in me to take on the role in CBenson's absence, OrbitC took a lot of time to get me orientated and to guide me through the duties expected and shape my mind set to be fair but firm in my decisions and guide me through the hard times.
ply8808
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Global Champ
Local Champ - USA
iPhone 7, iOS 13.3.1