Coordinator: nzahn1 & ARC: ct13 | ldriveskier
------------------------------------------------------------

MAR - NWR Collaboration Program

Post by subs5
Find gold in them dar road segments!

Star in your own editing thriller by participating in the new Mid-Atlantic Region - Northwest Region Collaboration Program! (Apologies to Alfred Hitchcock)

We are very excited to announce that the collaboration program has a new partner! The GREAT Northwest Region! So this is a new opportunity for the MAR region editors to get some AM area on the far side of the nation. This is the second formal cross collaboration for MAR. This time everyone gets to pack their editing toolbox and travel to the great Northwest!
This program will increase the communications and relations, as well as sharing of editors between both of the regions.

Minimum Qualifications to Apply

- Have at least a few months of active editing the Waze maps.
- Have completed at least 5000 quality edits
- Be a Level 2 Editor or Higher
- Must have a current AM within the MAR region
- Must be registered with the Discord chat servers for both MAR and NWR and be active

MAR & NWR Liaison

Mid-Atlantic Region (MAR): subs5

Northwest Region (NWR): TheChrisK

Those editors who are interested in applying for this program, should contact your home region's Liaison, as well as indicating which state that you would like to work in. For the Northwest Region you will be able to choose from the following states,

- Alaska
- Idaho
- Montana
- Oregon
- Washington
- Wyoming

Let us know if there is specific area of interest within the state of your choice and provide us with that location via a Permalink (PL) and any additional requests that you may have. We will do our best with accommodating any requests you may have, but a main part of this collaboration is to reach out to areas of the map that need some attention. If you prefer us to pick a location for you, please state that as well. Please also include a PL to your current AM area for reviewing.

A Cross Region AM request will still follow the regular AM process, including the min of 45 days from the last AM approval. Please don't have multiple requests in different regions; please just have one pending request at a time.

How Cross Region Assignments will work

Once we receive that you're interested, the Liaison will begin the process of getting in contact with your current AM’s State Managers for their thoughts on your participation within the Waze community. Once we receive their determination we will make a recommendation to the (A)RC’s for consideration into the program. Area sizes will be chosen based on a SM recommendation (if any) to the Northwest region's Liaison. Please note that while we can recommend, Regional Management retains the final say on acceptance and AM.

Application
So if interested then please fill out the application form.
subs5
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 3
Answers: 3

POSTER_ID:16976950

Send a message

Post by TheChrisK
I just wanted to bump this announcement. It's been a while since I've had any MAR applications. Some of you may not have been previously eligible but now are. Get with me and/or subs5 if you are interested. NWR is always looking for collaborative editors.
TheChrisK
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
TheChrisK

Country Manager: United States

Post by Umarth735
Oh, nice. I am surely going to apply, just have to wait 45 days as I just got my AM in MD. :D
Umarth735
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 7
Send a message