Coordinator: nzahn1 & ARC: ct13 | ldriveskier
------------------------------------------------------------

Flagged by Wazers and Cannot Edit

Post by oaghirsch
First time poster, sorry if this isn't in the exact correct spot on the forum (though from reading the various "readme"s, I believe it is.

I've been getting a notification that "You've been flagged by Wazers and cannot edit places. If wrongfully flagged, contact waze.com/support." I sent in a report via the form at that address and haven't heard anything. Is there a way to see what caused the flag and how it can be resolved? I'm a very occasional editor (L1) but do like to be able to add places I go for the benefit of others and to make other adjustments per the guidelines when appropriate and applicable.

Thank you!
oaghirsch

POSTER_ID:14810554

Send a message

Post by MrNicGuy
Hi Wazoomatr,

I'm going to send you a direct message to give you steps to proceed. It appears that your account was auto-flagged (caused when you have too many Place Update Requests rejected).

Also, I'll need to know where you have been trying to edit. It appears to be in CA...in which case this is not the correct forum.

Again, look out for the message from me.

Thanks,
MrNicGuy
MrNicGuy
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by subs5
Hi, this is the correct place to bring it up. It basically means you have had several place updates rejected.
I don't see any editing of places in your profile. What state were you editing places in? Can you take a look at the following place guidelines while we contact the correct person to see what is going on?
subs5
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 3
Send a message

Post by WAZOOMATR
My account has been flagged and I can’t edit places is this the right place to request to release my account and to know what happened?
WAZOOMATR
Send a message