Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Need Help!! Not getting routes after certain segments.

Post by Keagan-Z06
Hello,

Ive been busting my head trying to figure this out. I would say im a average editor but I feel as though am back at a novice/rookie. I literally went through the entire highway segment by segment to ensure all turn were allowed multiple times. After that didn't solve anything, I tried Route Checker. While it helped, im still unsure where the problem lies. Using Route checker i selected a segment from a district (belmopan) to where I suspected the issue is (Hummingbird Hwy) towards south. It gave the nav directions just fine, however selecting the segment immediately after came up empty. I then deleted that segment in hopes that something was wrong with the nodes and replaced the road. That worked! But then im forced to do this for every segment of the highway thereafter. What am i missing here? The issue is in the permalink below.

https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=row&lo ... ,277130224
Keagan-Z06
Area Manager
Area Manager

POSTER_ID:16779865

Send a message

Post by felohidalgo
I can not find the error either, but deleting roads is not good, because that deletes also tha historical data of the road.
felohidalgo
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
Felipe Hidalgo
Coordinador Costa Rica

WIKI COSTA RICA
EDITOR DE MAPAS
PUBLICIDAD EN WAZE