If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

KNOWN ENFORCEMENT POINT

Post by Kulg
Hi

I used to use Trapster but not so much any more as Waze offers the traffic and navigation :-)

However the one thing I really miss from Trapster is the KNOWN ENFORCEMENT POINT which is so useful. This would indicate spots where cops usually place speed traps, pull you over etc. I think if the system can automatically create these spots after a certain number of reports it would be fantastic!

:-)
Kulg

POSTER_ID:9412237

Send a message

Post by davidnc
I was curious about how long it would stay up to.I was assuming that when others pass and if they reported seeing it,that it would add to the time it would stay up.But i wasn't sure how long it would stay if no votes received to it

Sent from my XT1060
davidnc
Send a message

Post by JustinCBarnett
I've thought about this myself, however, I'm also curious, if you report law enforcement in a specific area, how long does that pin stay up for?
JustinCBarnett
Send a message
I will NOT stand for this. However, I'm okay with driving for this.

Post by K9Pamps2
I miss the KEP from Trapster too! There are definite speed traps worked often near me. Need the ability to mark them.
K9Pamps2
Send a message