[Script] WME UR-MP Tracking

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein, Glodenox, JustinS83

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] WME UR-MP Tracking

Postby dspille » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:04 am

Joe, you might try installing the script in a new Chrome profile. Something might be corrupt in your existing one.
Thanks,
dspille
Country Manager, Multi-State Manager - South Central Region

SCR Wiki
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
dspille
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby westfordjoe » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:00 pm

steveinark wrote:Joe, not sure if this will work as you want, but it may suffice till your issue is resolved with custom areas.

In the TAB for selecting areas and adding custom areas, use the dropdown menu and go to United States - Texas. Add that as a new scan choice. Those work correctly. (ie., I have added all separate states within SCR here. So I can clear and scan any state individually.)

Then go in and using "Filters", select "Hide out of my managed area". See if that does what you need, for the time being. Not sure of the results, but worth a try.

Thanks for the suggestion, steveinark. Unfortunately, my UR-MP Tracking custom area tab doesn't have the United States - Texas (or Tennessee) option.
westfordjoe

Postby westfordjoe » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:02 pm

iainhouse wrote:Sorry - I did my best but, after an hour, I still can't even work out where the script is storing the data! I did say I wasn't one of the geniuses. ;)

Thanks for trying, iainhouse!
westfordjoe

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts