Becoming an Area Manager

The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

Moderators: krankyd, Unholy

Becoming an Area Manager

Postby Aerimus » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:06 pm

Hello, I was wondering how one would go about becoming an area manager. I'm the only wazer in my town and there were some edits that I was not allowed to make online, for example a street that I couldn't assign as a one way street. I was wondering how I would go about making Waze better in my community.
Thanks,
Aerimus
Aerimus

Re: Becoming an Area Manager

Postby Elgirts » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:49 pm

I requested my area manager status by contacting alpha@waze.com and stating what area I wanted to manage, and my reason for wanting to manage it.
Blue - 2006 PT Cruiser / Area Manager - Santa Clarita and Northern San Fernando valley, CA / iPhone 3G - OS 4.0.2 / Waze - iPhone v2.0
Elgirts

Re: Becoming an Area Manager

Postby Lemon » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:17 pm

Elgirts wrote:I requested my area manager status by contacting alpha@waze.com and stating what area I wanted to manage, and my reason for wanting to manage it.

That's exactly how you do it.
Nexus One | Waze 1.8.99.104 | 2007 Volkswagen GTI | Twin Cities Metro Area Manager | Northeast Iowa Area Manager
Lemon

Return to Waze Map Editor