[Page Update] Rank table

Post by kentsmith9
The current table on Map editing rank appears to be out of sync with what I understand it being today. I have not had a chance to look up all the points, so if someone else has spent more time on it maybe they could get the updates in.

I think some of the countries may have unique combinations as well, so maybe we can make this a generic version with links to country specific tables if they are different.

One thing for sure that is missing here is a Level 3 editor with 25K edits is not always an area manager according to a comment from a recent editor (lacking AM status). Also the Level 5 and 6 info seems to not be 100% accurate as to the combinations possible.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

POSTER_ID:7009939

Send a message

Post by ialangford
kentsmith9 when did you hear this about it being 10K now?
ialangford
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/d/d9/W ... 00k_5c.png
CM-USA ; SM-South Carolina
Wer resten, der rosten.

Post by ialangford
ok. as far as I know it is still 1000, though admittedly I haven't had a 1 get to 2 in a while, mainly due to a shortage of 1's. I do have one though I can get to look up his edit number. I'll let you know if I find anything.
ialangford
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/d/d9/W ... 00k_5c.png
CM-USA ; SM-South Carolina
Wer resten, der rosten.

Post by kentsmith9
I was just reminded by a user that the current editing table is incorrect for Rank 2 users. The table says it requires 1K edits, but I believe it is 10K. If anyone knows for sure they can edit the transcluded table on this page which will update the other locations using that table. There may be additional updates I am not aware of that should be updated in the table.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
OK. I will assume the info I received was incorrect for that change unless someone knows definitively at this point.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
I should have clarified, I got a PM from a user that claimed their rank just changed after hitting 10K. I thought I heard that change was happening some time ago, but I was not tracking the thread. I just knew many changes were discussed, so the user claim did not surprise me that the table was not updated.

I claim no other authority on the change. :D
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by SkiDooGuy
I am quite certain R2 is still 1000 edits.

But I agree this needs updating. I have been saying for a while that rank in the USA needs better clarification as a lot of users up to rank 4 just email support and skip their chain of command.

I believe it would be beneficial to link to country specific pages for applicable countries. And separate the roles from rank.
SkiDooGuy
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 1
Send a message
Last edited by SkiDooGuy on Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Assistant Regional Coordinator: Great Lakes Region
Local Champ: Canada, USA
Country Manager: Canada, USA, Palau
Rank 6 editor

https://i.ibb.co/ZNbYyt5/RIPIain.png

Post by voludu2
I have begun a discussion about merging this page with another at
viewtopic.php?f=276&t=120080&p=1102299#p1102299
voludu2
Send a message

Post by whoaitspete
It was 1000 edits for me in back when I started in September. Based on how quick some of the editors in my area level up, I'm sure it still is.
whoaitspete
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

USA Local Champ | NY State Manager | Android Beta Tester
Northeast Region Discord / NY Wazeopedia / Waze NY Twitter