Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by krikketdoug
qwaletee wrote:Don't forget that WME Toolbox incorporates much of JNF, including the Q functionality, so test this with Toolbx and JNF both off. It will probably work anyway BUT with the side effect of making all junction traversals illegal (all red arrows).
For what it's worth, I keep Toolbox turned off almost always because I've found (and had it confirmed on the forums) that it interacts badly with URO+ after a bit of time. If I need it for a specific function, I'll turn it on, and then shut it off again.

So the use of exensions may also play a part...

Krikket
krikketdoug
Send a message

Post by Kuhlkatz
It definitely gets my vote for its own tab. The Me tab was fine in previous WME releases, as there was nothing else on it.
In its current state, it clutters the screen and introduces double scroll bars for tab content that can fit on one screen.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Kuhlkatz
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message
Carel Cornelius
AM : Centurion & Sandton, ZA
CM & Coordinator, South Africa
(HTC One, Android 5.0.2, v7.19.401.51)
[img]https:///DwNb3R[/img]
South African Wiki Waze Wiki Map Editing

Post by Kuhlkatz
I already have tabs expanding on to a second line, and that is far less distracting than anything pushing all other tab lines halfway down the screen.
If it is contained in its own tab, it should be fairly future proof and not break as easy when WME devs decide to remove or rename an existing tab again.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Kuhlkatz
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message
Carel Cornelius
AM : Centurion & Sandton, ZA
CM & Coordinator, South Africa
(HTC One, Android 5.0.2, v7.19.401.51)
[img]https:///DwNb3R[/img]
South African Wiki Waze Wiki Map Editing

Post by KuniaKid
Hawaiian city and street names use diacritical marks that are flagged in Validator, specifically the apostrophe. We get UR's that request that we match the signage. I haven't found any guidelines in this matter, so I add the mark. Is there a way to switch off the check for this in Validator?

Hawaii State Managers are in discussion as to using complete diacritical marks for all names. There is quite a movement here for making all things PC.
KuniaKid
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by KuniaKid
I've installed crazycaveman's Hawaii localization and it's flagging "Loop", that it should be "LOOP". I can't find Wiki confirmation for that. Is there one? And if not, how do I edit localization to reflect?
KuniaKid
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by KuniaKid
PesachZ wrote:Is it for a highway loop eg US-27 LOOP, or a regular street with loop in the name eg G Washington Loop?
Regular street name. I'm inclined to use "Lp". Wiki shows TTS to state "loop" in navigation.
KuniaKid
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by Laurentwb
Hello,

First of all, many thanks to the authors for this very useful script !

I am wondering if would be possible to get a version that would highlight primary streets that are not locked at level 2.

Thank you.

Laurent
Laurentwb
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by Laurentwb
berestovskyy wrote:Sure, will be implemented in the next release for Benelux.
That's great.
Thanks a lot !
Laurentwb
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by Laurentwb
Thanks for the update !
Laurentwb
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by ldriveskier
Actually, whatever WME update happened last night has caused validator to start working (or at least act like it is working) for me.
ldriveskier
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 4
Send a message