Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by GiancarloG
Great and very useful script! Just a question though... (and sorry for not being able to go through all the pages in the thread due to lack of time but...)

Is it possible to have custom comments? I use the spanish version but some of the preloaded comments may sound a bit strange, at least not from someone in my country. If no custom comments are possible, would it be possible to modify the script so that I can have more colloquial comments?

Thanks!
GiancarloG
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message
Giancarlo Giuliano
Country Manager / Editor Level 5
Guayaquil - ECUADOR

Post by GiancarloG
rickzabel wrote: If you want we can modify the spanish list to be an Ecuador list. otherwise install the custom comments file and manually edit the comments in that script. https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/6236- ... ustom-list
Great. How do we go about it? Should I just send you the list of comments according to the error type? Or do you need the code for the script? (I'm no programmer but I can try to work it out)
GiancarloG
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message
Giancarlo Giuliano
Country Manager / Editor Level 5
Guayaquil - ECUADOR

Post by gutrixio
Urcomments is not working for me, it says what the waiting time is exceeded.

--
gutrixio
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Send a message

Post by HandofMadness
One suggestion: On the stock response to Turn Not Allowed reports, add something along the lines of "And why?" I find more often then not the turn the person is complaining about can be determined with some accuracy, but why the person thought the turn is not allowed is not.
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by HandofMadness
Running 0.9.3, and have come across a strange behavior with whether the 4-Day Reminder includes a URL link or not.

Going into settings, only first 3 boxes are checked. Clicking (4 day Follow Up) does not include the URL. After setting the first 4 boxes to checked, clicking 4DFU now includes the URL.

I asked Jesse to see if he saw the same behavior on his computer, and 4DFU continued to include the URL with the first 3 boxes checked. It wasn't until he removed the 3rd button that it stopped including it.

Back to my computer, if the first 5 boxes in settings are checked, it continues to include the URL. However, if the first 6 boxes are checked, it stops inserting the URL.

Not sure if this is a bug in the script, or something particular to my PC.
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by HandofMadness
Feature Request: Ability to disable the new Waze feature of auto centering when you click on a UR
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by HandofMadness
One problem I've been having, is that after I disable URO+ (or even uninstall the extension), URC keeps telling me that URO+ filters are active. I have to close and reopen the browser for URC to recognize that URO+ isn't filtering anymore. Not a huge deal, but something to look into.
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by HandofMadness
Same issue for me as well.
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by HandofMadness
abright52 wrote:Another WME Update...

Back to having to enter a character in the comment box before the message will send.
I have this as well. 1.7.7
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by HandofMadness
I've got the same problem and have never installed UR-MP.
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message