The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by thefatveganchef
bgodette wrote:I think the general idea for over/under is whether it gets cold enough for ice during the winter. If the main artery goes under the SPUI there's an increased chance of black-ice because there isn't much if any direct sunlight to melt it.
Well, that is Oklahoma planning for you, I-40 is going under on this one, granted the winters are not as bad, however they also do not have as much equipment to handle it when we do get snow and ice storms down here.
thefatveganchef
Send a message

Post by thefatveganchef
robin1979 wrote:An enthusiastic decided to report map problems. But he did so while sitting on his couch (presumably). I now have about 70 map problems in one spot, with extensive descriptions, but I don't know which part of the map they actually belong to.
I had this the other day except they were sitting on a park bench at a hospital.
thefatveganchef
Send a message

Post by thefatveganchef
Where in Fl Jason????
thefatveganchef
Send a message

Post by thefatveganchef
Ahh! Well outside my area, and the better theme park in that city imho. Be sure to do some paving while on the roller coasters.
thefatveganchef
Send a message

Post by thefatveganchef
Another jolly editor

562686_10150956462467879_1141252670_n.jpg
(49.34 KiB) Downloaded 1804 times
permalink for those across the pond:
https://world.waze.com/editor/?zoom=4&l ... TTTTTTTTFT
thefatveganchef
Send a message

Post by thefatveganchef
jasonh300 wrote:
shawndoc wrote:What is this, I don't even.
Type: General error
Description: insignificant turns!!!!!!!!
Reported on: Yesterday
Did the Waze route show any turn instructions that might not have belonged there?

I'm not drunk...I'm using Tapatalk.
Double check those nodes. Make sure there aren't any roads doubling back on each other.
thefatveganchef
Send a message

Post by thefatveganchef
I went to an area last night and at 1000ft view there were ~100 speed cameras all along 3 main roads in that view. All from the same person and all one right after the other. It was like he was driving along and repeatively hit the speed cam button over and over and over and over again and I went through and deleted them like pac-man eating dots. waka waka waka waka waka waka waka I thought about taking a screenshot after hitting the save button.
thefatveganchef
Send a message

Post by thefatveganchef
nobank.PNG
(19.46 KiB) Downloaded 1511 times
This was reported twice.... Someone is mad...
thefatveganchef
Send a message

Post by thefatveganchef
Go to any Walmart, zoom in on the building and turn on the GPS layer.
thefatveganchef
Send a message

Post by thefatveganchef
Reported turn not allowed. User turned anyway...
jolly.png
(751.68 KiB) Downloaded 1557 times
thefatveganchef
Send a message