Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Post by kentsmith9
OyyoDams wrote:It doesn't work (at least on Chrome) when permalink contains segments
Agreed. In FF if your permalink with any segments highlighted, you don't see the junction angle info until you reselect a segment(s). Otherwise it is working fine.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
shawndoc wrote:Ok, looks like I'll just use Firefox when I need to know the angles.
Maybe my reply was unclear. I just switched to Chrome and I have the same experience with the Angle display as with FF when I posted earlier. All is fine unless I have a segment selected when I hit a permalink. The angles do not display until I deselect the segment and reselect it. Otherwise the angles always appear fine for me.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
I was noticing the Wiki documentation on the current version is a bit lacking.

Documentation

Key things missing:
  • Color (default) meanings
  • Where to change the default colors
  • Explain the different operation of the tool based on # of segments selected or junctions
  • User Wlodek76 is no longer registered and the hyperlink to them should be removed (OK to keep the user name as text only)
If someone wants to take a crack at updating it that would be great. Otherwise I can try to get to it sometime over the next few weeks (or month).
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kndcajun
Hello JAI,
Was wondering if any thought has been given to a small "Lanes preview" next to the JAI angles?

kndcajun
Send a message
Last edited by kndcajun on Sat May 09, 2020 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
USA, SM Louisiana

Post by kndcajun
jm6087 wrote:I think this would be a great idea but it may be better in Lane Tools than JAI, IMO
Agreed at first, but thought it would be easier to coordinate the layout from JAI. (See update of original post)
kndcajun
Send a message
USA, SM Louisiana

Post by krzycholub
sstuff3 wrote:
krzycholub wrote:
sstuff3 wrote:Still not working for me. Anything I need to do to get it to update?
Try to remove old version first. And install fresh new copy.
Done that, still not working :?
Make sure that scrip is configured - JAI menu on the left
krzycholub
State Manager
State Manager
Answers: 2
Send a message