Problem with points and records of travels.

Post by AoYL
greetings, am new to the app from kuala lumpur, malaysia. been driving around for days now and i was wondering why when it say u gain points here and there on the drive with munchies and stuff bt when i check my scoreboard it say "waze grown-up bt it show 0 pts". i click other drivers profile around me in the same location and see that they have their scores and ranking, was wondering what happen to mine.

on the other hand when i refer to my waze dashboard there is no records and it show all zero (no data of travel) am a bit blur and upsad as to why there is no data recorded and no points. i hope someone could help me with this issue thanks.
AoYL

POSTER_ID:3972272

Send a message

Post by giogiomogio
AoYL wrote:greetings, am new to the app from kuala lumpur, malaysia. been driving around for days now and i was wondering why when it say u gain points here and there on the drive with munchies and stuff bt when i check my scoreboard it say "waze grown-up bt it show 0 pts". i click other drivers profile around me in the same location and see that they have their scores and ranking, was wondering what happen to mine.

on the other hand when i refer to my waze dashboard there is no records and it show all zero (no data of travel) am a bit blur and upsad as to why there is no data recorded and no points. i hope someone could help me with this issue thanks.
for the update of the points is necessary to wait a few days
giogiomogio
Send a message

Post by RickW-NC
You should be on the world server at world.waze.com as the www. one will always show you with minimal points. Since you are so very new, it make take a while for your first points to show up in the system. Go to status.waze.com to see if there are any other problems that may be affecting you. (Hint: there are!!!) Welcome to Waze.
RickW-NC
Send a message
Verizon iPhone 4 iOS 5.0.1 Waze 3.1.0.0 (Crown, AM)