These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by Ben3runWilson-
Petition has started to get apple and Google to both work on waze for carplay. Worth a shot? https://www.change.org/p/apple-waze-sat ... m=copylink
Ben3runWilson-
Send a message

Post by berntsol
Please activate carplay for Waze.
berntsol
Send a message

Post by Biarzed
+9000
Biarzed
Send a message

Post by BILLI70
How can i get the beta version of waze?
BILLI70
Send a message

Post by BlackjackJoe
I want to add my voice to those asking for Apple CarPlay integration with the Waze app. I've been using the built-in navigation in my car, it is somewhat aware of traffic, but it's not nearly as good as Waze at figuring out faster routes.
BlackjackJoe
Send a message

Post by Brendonian
I have a Carplay compatible head unit (Pioneer AVIC F960 BT), and I can confirm the Waze does not work with it as yet.

The Waze app will require a software update to enable compatibility, I hope they have something in the pipeline.
Brendonian
Send a message

Post by brunofurlin
Hello,

Is there any project in development that Waze will, in fact, full function on the AppleCAR system?
brunofurlin
Send a message

Post by brunofurlin
Thank you!
brunofurlin
Send a message

Post by brunomtavares
I might switch to Android before Apple decides to let us use Waze...
brunomtavares
Send a message

Post by Bubu_frCool
Hi
I think it is only $ discussion because Carplay is already opened for DEEZER, SPOTIFY, ...
Then when Waze will be available Apple Carplay?
Because if we can't have it we will change for Google maps or Plan which are available.
Thank you.
Laurent
Bubu_frCool
Send a message