Post by dmcconachie
DonJ2 wrote:My points decreased, cookie eater feet went to 0, driving alerts went to 0, and I have no ranking. :cry:
On the right server? http://bit.ly/WazeFAQ
dmcconachie
Send a message
dmcconachie • Former Global Champ

UK WikiUK FB PageCurrent status

Post by dmcconachie
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:Same here with point loss. Was at 794K and now at 510K.
Wahey, I'm catching you now!! ;-)
dmcconachie
Send a message

Post by dmcconachie
cyclingmedic wrote:I am very confused about the points. I have -1 and have been using this app when driving all over town. I logged over 500 miles already but they are not updated into my points total or online. Am I doing something wrong?
The only thing you're doing wrong is not looking at one of the several other posts on the boards mentioning the same thing! ;)
dmcconachie
Send a message

Post by dmcconachie
RickW-NC wrote:@saddle are you looking here: http://www.waze.com/dashboard/ if in the us or canada and world.waze.com/dashboard otherwise? They are doing pretty good in the US right now.
SS1000 is a veteran of the world server where we're having a few delays processing map updates and gaining points for miles driven.

I'm hopeful that it will all come good again soon.
dmcconachie
Send a message

Post by dmcconachie
I used to when we could rely on a points update at least every couple of days. Haven't done for ages but my return has been slim, I wouldn't be surprised if I'd missed some candies too.
dmcconachie
Send a message

Post by dmcconachie
daedaedaman wrote:How are ya'll getting so many candies? I've only got 2 left to get in my list (top scorer in state and resolve 50 map update requests).
One that isn't on the list (and is repeatable) is the 750pt candy for completing 500 map edits. Some of us are highly addicted! :roll:
dmcconachie
Send a message

Post by dmcconachie
gettingthere wrote:
jasonh300 wrote:I noticed last Sunday that I didn't seem to be getting as many points as I was before. I started doing the math (edits*1.5, posts*2/3, miles*5, etc.) and found that I'm not getting any points for the bonus editing candies I'm picking up every day when I drive.

I've been getting 4x750 candies a day. I also got my 500 point candy for being top in my state. None of these points ever hit my scoreboard.
In regards to editing points, you only get the points once. The 750 point editing candies are just a representation of the points that you already received for editing. You don't get editing points and then more editing points for the editing candy.
I'm fairly certain this is wrong. The 750 point candy was introduced after a number of us complained that editors were being short-changed. The candy was introduced to effectively double the number of points from editing!
dmcconachie
Send a message

Post by dmcconachie
jasonh300 wrote:I finally got in contact with Dror last night about the editing candy points, and he's looking into it. I'm going to try to get the specifics about the point values for everything while I'm at it.
I've tried that and beyond things that he's confirmed on these boards they're unwilling to expand much further to prevent gaming the system!
dmcconachie
Send a message

Post by dmcconachie
Anyone starting to believe me yet?
dmcconachie
Send a message

Post by dmcconachie
I've seen chat of some pretty scary cheating possibilities recently!Not going to divulge them here but needless to say they've been forwarded on! I don't keep an eye on the US board but the World weekly points have been getting increasingly silly for weeks!
dmcconachie
Send a message