Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by NCiPad
I think all the "cool kids" are in Paris too.
NCiPad
Send a message
Verizon iPad 2, iOS 5.0.1, Waze 3.1.0.0 (Shield)

Post by Spil
Yep ... Papyrus isn't loading at all (comes up all "greyed-out", then prompts for login, then login attempt fails); Cartouche is loading and running, but not displaying the changes made. Bummer ... really wanted to get some more work done tonight on the 130-UR backlog in my new management area. :x
Spil
Send a message
I'm Spil, and I approve this message! :D
~ ~ AM: Upstate NY; CM: USA/Canada ~ ~
Wazing the I-86 Corridor with my Casio C771 G'zOne Commando
New York Editors: To-Do List!
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/c/c8/W ... 00k_6c.png

Post by tjreo
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:Once again, it's Friday and Papyrus and Cartouche are both displaying old road images for the NA server.
I've been editing but have not yet noticed issues in Papyrus. If I may ask, what is the NA server?
tjreo
Send a message
Area Manager for Denver, Colorado • Colorado To Do
iPhone 3G • iOS 4.2.1 • AT&T

Post by tjreo
Thank you for the explanation, Alan.

I am seeing issues now. Changes from Papyrus and Cartouche both save but those changes do not show up in either editor, even when the editor is refreshed. Subsequent changes error with the "while you were editing, someone else changed it" message.
tjreo
Send a message
Area Manager for Denver, Colorado • Colorado To Do
iPhone 3G • iOS 4.2.1 • AT&T

Post by wl02703
I wonder if they shut down any processes or scripts that should be left running when they leave for their weekend. Seems to be every Friday there are sync problems.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
wl02703
Send a message