These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by jeremytaylorMeow
I currently run WAZE on all of my Android devices with no issues.
I have a lumia 735 which I have attempted to install WAZE onto. The issue I have is that I cannot accept the T's and C's as it there is no accept icon. (I have scrolled to the bottom of the page!)
I have tried to uninstall and reinstall several times and still it soes not work.
Could someone please provide, what is I am sure, a very simple answer as to how I can complete my installation and get it working.
many thanks
jeremytaylorMeow
Send a message

Post by jeremytaylorMeow
Bitterly disapointed that I cant resolve the installtion issue on my Lumia 735. I will now no longer be using waze this is not good service and clearly no one from Waze bothers to read this thread. In addition there is no point in encpuraging eeveryone to use the forum to report issues etc if No one either reponds or acknowledges the issue from Waze. Shocking. werent lie this before Google got hold of the company... just saying
jeremytaylorMeow
Send a message

Post by JJones65
stelling28 wrote:
Froggypwns wrote:Good news regarding power drain, the latest beta of the Windows version uses quite a bit less power, so you won't drain as fast if you aren't on a charger or have a low spec one.
That is good news. Any idea when the new version for WP will be released?
I second the question. Waze is ABSOLUTELY my most used app but since it's release for Windows Phone there have been 2 updates for Andriod and we've seen nothing...

Any word on feature parity for things like Gas pricing or Friends support, etc?
JJones65
Send a message

Post by jkolonko
Any chance Waze allows community to support Windows Phone version (including myself)?
I originally wanted to file a bug but as I am reading this thread it makes no sense to do so as Windows Phone app support is very disappointing.
jkolonko
Send a message

Post by jls032
The-Spirit wrote: I have a problem with Waze, it keeps trying to download an voice but this fails every time.
WP 8.1 on a Nokia Lumia 1024.
I have the same problem on my Lumia 630 (WP 8.1):
* Voices can't be downloaded.
* Recalculation layer doesn't dissapear.
* Can't report a problem on the road.
jls032
Send a message

Post by jls032
hidegandras wrote:Like I said before, I had the same issue with the voice download, it "stuck" at 0% download. Tried to close the app and restart it but nothing. The only way I managed to do this is to restart my phone.
Restarting my phone didn't solve the problem :cry:
jls032
Send a message

Post by jm6087
frd751 wrote:Same here, since the end of summer Waze has stopped working on Nokia Lumia 930. Really sad :(
When I start the application it shows Waze logo and then kicks out of the app.
Makes sense if Windows OS is not supported.
jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by JohanThi
Same here, app got broken on 29 oct 2015 between 14:30 and 18:30 (CET), running on lumia 720.

Seems that app crashes on connecting to server. When data and wifi are disabled, app gives a message that no network is available, but doesn't crash.
JohanThi
Send a message

Post by johng75370
I just switched from one Windows Phone 10 (WP10) to another - went from Acer Jade Primo to Alcatel Idol 4S. Waze was working fine on the Acer, and now crashes on startup because it can't find network. Anyone find success with the Idol 4S? I've tried changing APN, setting it to IPv4, etc, but not finding the magic recipe. I know its not supported, but it still is in the Window Store and must have some people using it.
johng75370
Send a message

Post by johng75370
FWIW, I am able to use Waze by connecting my old Acer to the new Idol 4S using the mobile hotspot in the Idol. Waze works on the Acer still, and can work off of WiFi without needing a SIM card. Oh well!
johng75370
Send a message