Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by fjsawicki
Hello,

About a year ago someone had asked for the means of being notified when a particular user logged on. I was wondering if that had been added and I was overlooking the capability?

We had a new editor add 770 bad edits today and we would like to get hold of him to help him.

Thanks for a great script.
fjsawicki
Send a message

Post by fjsawicki
Thanks! That's exactly what I was looking for. Sorry I missed it in the documentation.
fjsawicki
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
I've added a WME Chat section and this script to the Wiki addons page.

https://wiki.waze.com/wiki/Community_Pl ... Chat_Addon
Fredo-p
Send a message

Arizona Wiki | @Waze_Arizona Twitter
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S8+

Post by Fredo-p
BellHouse wrote:
Aisha4815 wrote:I would be happy to just have chat. Period. I have been a Waze editor for over a month and recently I can't even get the chat tab or window to show up.
I think you're in the wrong thread with that question. Better place it in the general WME section.
Correct, this would be the wrong place for that. However, when the chat disappears, then it sometimes means Waze is doing an update of sorts and the Chat and Live user options will return soon. But if this has been going on for over 24 hrs, please post in the WME Section as linked above.
Fredo-p
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
crazycaveman wrote:The greasyfork page in the OP shows the latest version as 0.91
That wasn't working for me. Ended up having to have someone send me a link. Now my version is 0.9b3.
Fredo-p
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
karlcr9911 wrote:After updating to this latest version, when going from visible to invisible and back to visible, it's killing chat altogether. I am unable to see any chat taking place, statuses of editors do not update and are blank until I type something into the chat window. No one sees my text though. I have confirmed with a few other SMs that this problem exists.
I would like to confirm this as well.

v1.0 of Chat Addon stops loading WME chat messages when you go from invisible back to visible. The status icons update, but no chat messages display until after you type and enter something.
Fredo-p
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
What version cause it's still not working for me.

[UPDATE]
Never mind. TM didn't update for some reason.
Fredo-p
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
What is this Chaos? And does Max Smart know about this? Where is agent 99?
Fredo-p
Send a message

Post by GFM_Danny
Is it possible with this add on to see invisible user who working invisible at WME..
The the invisible. .most of them do wrong things, like closing UR without asking, changing TR, uturns etc.
I've tried to PM them,but they all ignore the PM or through the chat at WME

Thanks
GFM_Danny
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Answers: 5
Send a message

Telegram : t.me/GFM_Danny

Post by GFM_Danny
thanks for your information. yes I will coordinate with our CM how to get this editor pat attention to our PM
GFM_Danny
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Answers: 5
Send a message

Telegram : t.me/GFM_Danny