Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Post by NorfolkMustard
Sorry Tim. Since todays WME release, this addon is interacting with basic segment selection functionality
Using Chrome web store version 0.8
  • selecting more than 2 segments for deletion at the same time fails to trigger the need/possibility to save after hitting delete. no messages shown. 1 or 2 segments at the same time works OK
  • The two extension scripts I know of for selecting all segments of a roundabout (SRS0.6 and the SRS option of UROverview), now only select a maximum of 2 segments.
If I disable WMERouteChecker these issues go away.
NorfolkMustard
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message
Stu
Local Champ: United Kingdom wiki
iOS

Post by numbermaniac
AndyPoms wrote:
Timbones wrote:
AndyPoms wrote:One question, if it's based off the livemap data, why won't it work in WME Beta (i.e. if the routing is coming from the livemap, why does it matter what editor you are using)?
It's because the beta editor is on a separate domain, and browsers don't like you loading data from another domain for security reasons. I've asked Waze for some help with the matter, but there's a lot going on with the websites at the moment, so we'll have to see...
I get it, but it's still in the same root domain (they are all *.waze.com)...
I'm not entirely sure but if he's using $.ajax, most browsers won't allow anything outside of the original address. beta.waze.com (I completely made that up) and waze.com would be treated as separate domains I believe.
numbermaniac
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by numbermaniac
I can't get it to appear in Chrome.
numbermaniac
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by Nyl3s
I've got the same problem as explained by aBshield.
The purple route is shown but hiding behind other layers. Turning off Satellite Imagery shows the pathway under the streets, turning off street layer shows the path perfectly fine.
Turning the script off and on again or refreshing the page works sometimes but not always. However the mistake shows up again in irregular intervals. At least I can not tell what triggers it.
I am using FF v47.0.1
WME Route Checker 1.23
Nyl3s
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by Nyl3s
The chrome web store version 1.29 does not work for me..
At least I can't find the "routes" button after selecting two segments.

Edit: Works again, it seems that an old no longer working skript caused the issue.
Nyl3s
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by ojlaw
apologies if this has been requested before, this thread is pretty long so i didn't read the whole thread...
under the avoid options would it be possible to add a checkbox for Difficult turns?

thanks for your consideration. this is a great script that i use daily  :D

ojlaw
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by ojlaw
Hello, When WME Route Checker is the only script enabled and selecting two segments it is cutting off information in the left hand segment panel.

Here is what I see with Route Checker enabled selecting two segments
Screenshot 2023-02-01 at 2.21.36 PM.png
(101.34 KiB) Downloaded 104 times

Here is what I see without Route Checker enabled selecting two segments

Screenshot 2023-02-01 at 2.22.57 PM.png
(158.9 KiB) Downloaded 103 times
 I don't see any errors in the console. Hopefully this can be fixed. Thank you.
ojlaw
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by OlavoAG
Hi there!

Is there any other source of download since Userscripts.org has not been working lately?
Thanx
OlavoAG
Send a message
OLAVO GASPARIN

Country Manager - Brazil
Area Manager - Cape Town - South Africa

Post by Olestas
Wow, this is great. Please also show distance and time of route (in KM and miles). And add selectable time of day (like on livemap). Thanks.
Olestas
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message