Post by shollow100
Gotcha, thanks for the replies, guess I need to learn to be a bit more patient. Will give it a week & see if anything's changed.
shollow100
Send a message

Post by shollow100
Just to conclude the post I started, and for the benefit of anyone else new to Waze who may find themselves in a similar poston to me, my points are now updating without any apparent problems. It took over a week but all now seems to be ok, I suppose the lesson I should learn from this in future is to be a little more patient.

Thanks also for the replies. It seems to be a good community here, I used to own and run a PHPBB board and would have loved for my users to be as responsive and helpful. It's nice to see.
shollow100
Send a message

Post by Spil
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:Even on the North America server the points are not updating again. :roll:
Actually, NA points/ranks just updated this evening :D ... I've moved up to #113 overall, and am only around 15000 points from taking the #2 slot in my state! Time to head to the editor now to get more points! (Um, I mean, "to fix more problems for the greater good of all New York Wazers" ... yeah, that's it! ;))
Spil
Send a message
I'm Spil, and I approve this message! :D
~ ~ AM: Upstate NY; CM: USA/Canada ~ ~
Wazing the I-86 Corridor with my Casio C771 G'zOne Commando
New York Editors: To-Do List!
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/c/c8/W ... 00k_6c.png

Post by Timbones
Hi! Welcome to the forum. :)

Which country are you in? Which web server are you looking at?

FAQ: On My Dashboard all my points have gone, and the date of last update is very old. What's wrong?
Timbones
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 2
Send a message
Timbones(6) • UK Coordinator • Forum Moderator • Closure Monitor
Scripts: WME Colour HighlightsWME Route TesterWME Geometries