Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by bz2012
pvo11 wrote:....
The question is what can you do with mixed selection and I guess nothing.

Try to select one segment with closure and one without closure. You cannot edit segment properties and if you edit the closure only the segment with closure is edited.

The only possibility you have is adding new closure to all selected segments but in real use case you don't need a condition that some other closure is there for this selection.
Imagine that you have just selected everything related to a construction project.
Different methods were used to close different segments but all expire on the same future date and time. The project has suffered a delay and the closed condition need to be extended another month. There are a bunch of them and it would be tedious to go through and do them one at a time.
Adding a new closure to all would solve the problem, wouldn't it?
bz2012
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by bz2012
Would it make sense, and could we have a 'red road' option? If I search for 'on screen and unnamed segment', I get both roads that are properly set up and red roads. I don't have a way to just get the red roads.
bz2012
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by bz2012
pvo11 wrote:I'm not sure I understand your request.
Do you have an example of segment which is properly set up but selected by the Unnamed condition?
Road selected is a 'red road'. The road to the right is unnamed but was not selected by RSel.
In some cases, one might want to select only red roads. In some cases, one might want to select only roads lacking names but with the 'none' boxes checked. In some cases, one might want to select both.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor/?env= ... =511597342
bz2012
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by cgslao
This is a great script! Thank you!

But how do I select segments that are unnamed? I checked the unnamed segment box and added it. When I click select roads, it does not work. I also tried the previous discussion to type "" or ("") but it does not work.
cgslao
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by cgslao
Select the road name element but leave it empty. The "unnamed" is for missing road name, i.e. not defined at all (segment marked red).
Thank you! It works but I found a bug I believe. I notice that Waze tells me there is no common street sometimes but when I double check the selected segments by the script, all of the streets are common which is "No Street"

My settings were Street = "" AND Is Editable AND On Screen
cgslao
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by cgslao
Perhaps because there are multiple cities selected

Sent from Android using Tapatalk
Yes, looks like it. Thank you for confirming! Great script helps a lot :D
cgslao
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by CitizenTraffic
I recently "lost" this script. After the Toolbox update, I no longer see the Tab, although the script is still active. All other scripts work.

I've tried to removing the script, re-installing the script, updating the script, deactivated/enabled all scripts, and even making sure chrome was updated.

I'm at a loss. I would appreciate any help.

Stats: Chrome v48.0.2564.97 m x64, Win8.1 x64, WME Road Selector v1.13 (as of this morning)

Script list:
UROverview Plus (URO+), 3.70
WME Chat addon, 1.6.1
WME HN Tool, 1.30.1
WME Road Selector, 1.13
WME Route Checker, 1.19
WME Speedhelper, 0.5.2
WME URComments (Stable), 1.5.7
WME Validator Localization for Arizone, v1.1.7
CitizenTraffic
Send a message

Post by CitizenTraffic
Oh, didn't think about including that...

Tampermonkey, v3.12.58
CitizenTraffic
Send a message

Post by CitizenTraffic
pvo11, That worked. The Rsel Tab returned.

Did a quick test and selected, modified, and saved. It works!!!

Thank you. :D
CitizenTraffic
Send a message

Post by CitizenTraffic
pvo11, it works for me without the @grant.
CitizenTraffic
Send a message