Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Yay for holiday goodies

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
Havent seen any.

--
If it looks strange, or I used bad grammar or misspelled anything, it's my phone's fault.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps

POSTER_ID:701618

Send a message
Attachments
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by Aanorn
Anybody using the Android 2.9 beta getting goodies? Wondering since I haven't even seen the splash screen.
Aanorn
Send a message

Post by Aanorn
I see them now. They just weren't there when I drove to work a little while ago :)
Aanorn
Send a message

Post by Aanorn
Do we all see the same items? And do more spawn, or is there a fixed amount out there for the whole season?

The low point value is kind of disappointing. I'm starting to run out of regular road cookies as it is that are close enough to "on my way" that I'm willing to waste the extra gas/time on. Better off going straight home to edit.
Aanorn
Send a message

Post by Aanorn
aanorn wrote:The low point value is kind of disappointing.
It occurred to me I may have come off as ungrateful. Just wanted to say I really do appreciate developers adding stuff like this for our entertainment. I enjoyed running over goodies every few miles on the way home from work no matter what value they are =D
Aanorn
Send a message

Post by Atlas85
Last year, the Santa hats were 100 pts. Now 7. Nevertheless, I was excited to see cookies again. The regular cookies were all munched weeks ago, so it was about time to get these things back again! It's a great way to show the fun part to new users. For us "regular users", the points for the cookies don't really add-up too much...I guess I got 100 pts this morning from the cookies. Not a lot on ~300k points.
Atlas85
Send a message

Post by cobra
Just saw the popup screen this morning as well, but no goodies here yet either.
cobra
Send a message

Post by dmcconachie
*sigh*mumble*NA only again*mumble*sigh*
dmcconachie
Send a message
dmcconachie • Former Global Champ

UK WikiUK FB PageCurrent status

Post by dmcconachie
gettingthere wrote:I'm sure that they are coming. No need to get all worked up!
We thought that last time too but no all we got over here was cupcakes!
dmcconachie
Send a message

Post by dmcconachie
gettingthere wrote:
dmcconachie wrote:We thought that last time too but no all we got over here was cupcakes!
Could be that Waze thinks that these types of items are not appropriate for the rest of the world? Although of course people in the United States and Canada have many religions and belief's also.
If this is the case it's pathetic!
dmcconachie
Send a message