These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by Mala-idea
Never mind. Found it on a "Developers forum":

the URI scheme should be like this:

waze://?ll=<lat>,<lon>&navigate=yes

Where lat = latitude and lon = longitude, with 5-digit decimals.

I hope this makes someone's day.
Mala-idea
Send a message

Post by ManAndMustang
Please please add the landscape mode.

I already did a post on a features thread in the same forum.

Got a 1520 and without landscape mode, i do not have a decent holder to attach this to the dashboard.

Humble request , guys. You came all the way making the app. This won't be difficult. Please?
ManAndMustang
Send a message

Post by mappao
Hi,
there's an annoying bug that I hope will be fixed asap. If you start a route under roaming connection, when the phone gets back on the network Waze crashes. This only happens when you are on a route, not while navigating without a planned route.

Ciao.
mappao
Send a message

Post by mappao
Lionelpc wrote:I'm using waze on a Lumia 625.
I'm missing a feature that allow me to record incidents of any kind later on the map.
I've noticed from time to time voice switched in English while it's set to French.
Apart from that, great application, I'm a fan.
It does when you loose internet connection. In other words, when you're offline the app always speaks in english, like the user options aren't stored locally...
mappao
Send a message

Post by mappao
OPElly wrote:
fakawi wrote: the "Recalculating Route" spinning icon layer does not disappear even after Waze has recalculated the route. Navigation continues with the spinner spinning in the foreground.
(Nokia Lumia 925)

(pressing "Back" button to shut down and then cancelling shut down will get rid of the spinner)

thanks!
I have the same problem on a Lumia 521.
Same on Lumia 620 and 1020
mappao
Send a message

Post by mappao
leogodoy1980 wrote:Thi, on "When will we get an updated version for Windows Phone":

Simply unbelievable...
mappao
Send a message

Post by MarcelEggens
Just got this responde from Waze "support" team...

New versions of the Waze app are not currently optimized for the Windows Phone platform, since the vast majority of Waze users are on iOS or Android devices. We are monitoring the Windows Phone install rate and will certainly reconsider if there is significant uptake.

Thanks,

The Waze Support team
MarcelEggens
Send a message

Post by marcoschneider
Same issue here... Lumia 930 WP 8.1 Denim
marcoschneider
Send a message

Post by marcoschneider
It's working again! Now, please update the app!!! (never gonna happen, but i'll always ask for it anyway)
marcoschneider
Send a message

Post by marcoschneider
C'mon Google, I bet that when Waze was released the number of people with a smartphone (iPhone and Androids) was smaller than the number of people using Windows Phone today. If you update the app you oculd have a million users more in a very small amount of time.
marcoschneider
Send a message