These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by McPaHa
First of all thank you for Waze app for wp8.

However battery drain is HUGE for L920 - GDR2 - Amber. I even bought better charger which gives me 1,5 A but my phone is dying when using waze after 3 hours. We really need a situation that charger can give more power to the phone that it uses. Otherwise I cannot use this (even I love it).

I've tried Nokia navigation and Co-Pilot and with Co-pilot there is no similar battery drain problem.

Also there is no way to manage gas-prices & facebook link do not work.

Ps. reply is not working (or it is not exist) when someone needs my comment for map problem.

Anyway... I am hoping that this great app will update in future and these problems will be solved.
McPaHa
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

"Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum"

Post by media8slayer
I'm sorry to see that Waze will not update the app. It is getting harder and harder to use the app. Now I cannot sign in (says my credentials are wrong but I can sign into the website).

If Waze doesn't want to update it, they should open-source it (or at least the API) so a developer can take over.

As for those that say, "get a real phone", I have one. I don't trust Android and don't want to be tied down to Apple.
media8slayer
Send a message

Post by Medz1986
No sound on my windows phone
Medz1986
Send a message

Post by Mender444
Hi all, just checked that Windows Phone 8.1 is available for my Lumia 625, but unsure if I should update right now or not, as I read here that some users here had issues with Waze on WP 8.1 for developers.
Anyone tried Waze on WP 8.1 "official" (aka released for all)? I really enjoy this app, it's very useful for my everyday driving and don't want to stop using it for a too early update.
Thanks in advance for any reply.
Mender444
Send a message

Post by Mender444
Upgraded to WP 8.1, Waze works fine as before.
Thanks Froggypwns :-)
Mender444
Send a message

Post by Mender444
leogodoy1980 wrote:I think level icons are mixed. I am a Warrior, but on the "My Waze" screen I am shown with a sword.
Same here. When I log on an Android mobile with my account I see the shield, as it's supposed to be.
Definetly a WP bug.
Mender444
Send a message

Post by Mesmilde
hello Google, produce a propper waze version for Windows Phone 8.1 or 10 !!!!
Mesmilde
Send a message

Post by Mesmilde
@WilfredsCat
yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mesmilde
Send a message

Post by metaljean
I'm having the same problem which started today. I tried uninstalling Waze and turning my phone off and back on, but the problem persists. Anyone knows a solution for this problem?
metaljean
Send a message

Post by mgbernardo
Thanks Waze! ^_^

Regards
mgbernardo
Send a message