Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by KuniaKid
sketch wrote:
james890526 wrote:On another suggestion regarding the UrComments, although the presets are all great and working and many others are asking for more options, I personally think that the URO+ is already doing this greatly and we can actually just manually tick/untick whatever options we like without needing the UrComments' presets. It's great to have automatic selection of a certain options, but I just feel that the presets is just an added feature and we can actually make do without it?
Not sure what you're getting at here. If you don't need the presets, don't use them. I find them immensely useful – before UrComments I basically never used URO filters because there was too much to deal with.
+1
I use these presets constantly and daily. I start with the new/added comments, go to the 4 day, then 8 day. As sketch says, "immensely useful".
KuniaKid
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by KuniaKid
In PesachZ's custom comment regarding house numbers, it state that a forced refresh of WME house numbers was done. How, pray tell, is a house number forced refresh done?
KuniaKid
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by KuniaKid
I found an issue with the latest drives display. Please see this forum entry. I've narrowed it down to URComments as the culprit.
KuniaKid
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by KuniaKid
If you could, please see this reply to the URO+ thread I made. I didn't want to post the same thing twice.
KuniaKid
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by KuniaKid
Holy crap. I didn't realize how vital this is to the ease of editing. :o Joni Mitchell comes to mind, "...you don't know what you got, til it's gone..."

rickzable, you are my hero!
KuniaKid
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by KuniaKid
KuniaKid wrote:Bug - Changing comments file in settings enables the Me! script.
Upon further use I've discovered that changing files actually toggles "WME Me!".
KuniaKid
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by KuniaKid
I should probably clarify setup. Mac OS X, FireFox latest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KuniaKid
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by ldriveskier
Regarding the memory leak issue, I was playing with it last week and added a few hacks to my copy. They may or may not have broken something else, but mine at least pretends to be stable now. It is slower to respond, but I can take quite a while to trace a problem and type a response without getting the "Aw Snap" crash so I've been relatively happy with it. I haven't had a crash in over a week now.

Note that I'm not sure which one of these hacks actually helped, but I'd suggest trying #1 and #2 and seeing if those help since there are a lot of lines with #3 in them.

1. Enable the "Me" script and start it up in Tampermonkey before URC [for some reason, it is looking for it]
2. On line 1937, increase the timeout from 500 to 5000 or 500000 [think this one was the actual key]
3. [really don't think this one did it, but it was the first thing I did] For all lines "setTimeout(something, 0);", removed "setTimeout(" and ", 0)" .... so, all except "something;"

ETA: Link to the "Me" script: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/8292-wme-me
ldriveskier
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 4
Send a message