Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Can't find route

Post by vurtual
For some reason, a few times when I've approached Maidstone Town Centre recently, Waze reported it was unable to find a route. Not sure if some rogue Waze user has been reporting map errors to cause this problem, as a couple of months ago it was fine.
vurtual

POSTER_ID:4255431

Send a message

Post by dknight212
I know some editors have been doing work on Maidstone recently, perhaps they have inadvertently introduced some errors. If you post a permalink then one of them should pick it up.

David, using Tapatalk
dknight212
Send a message

Post by floppyrod84
Have you reported a problem from the client? Can you specify where exactly the problem is, or where you run into the problem. Without this information it could take forever trying to dig out the problem road(s).
Or a permalink, which you can get by right clicking the waze logo in the top-right of the live map on the website and Copy Link :)
floppyrod84
Send a message

Post by floppyrod84
In the Philippines? This post was about Maidstone in the UK. Have a look around the forum under country. There may be a sub forum for your area.

Sent from my ALCATEL one touch 990 using Tapatalk
floppyrod84
Send a message

Post by Joshden1991
Hiya vurtual,

I would just like to say that I am now the Area Manager for Maidstone. I fully understand that there are problems routing round Maidstone as some roads have been marked as no entry when, in fact there are. I am trying to sort these problems out.

If you could, can you please report these problem so I can sort them out as far as I can, or you can reply to this and tell me the roads that are affected. I know Maidstone very well so I should be able to solve it quickly. You can deal with me directly by following me on Twitter @xjoshdenx

Thank You
Denva
Joshden1991
Send a message
Phone: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i
Based: Kent, England
Area Manager for Maidstone and Canterbury, Kent
Deal with me directly @xjoshdenx

Forum Page just for Maidstone & Canterbury: http://world.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=14802

Post by mrb3ans
Hi,

I am unable to find a route from my home to my workplace. I looked it up in our website and it says that just keep using the waze and it will learn the route. I have been using the tool close to a year now and it still could not find the route.

It also says in our website that the route can be mapped in our map editor however it doesn't allow me to save as i don't have the proper permissions.

Is there an area manager in the philippines? and how do i become an area manager so i can create routes to make our tool better.

Thanks

Vince
mrb3ans
Send a message

Post by Timbones
Is this in the UK? Can you be more specific about where you're driving from and to?
Someone will be able to check it out for you, and fix the map if necessary.
Timbones
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 2
Send a message
Timbones(6) • UK Coordinator • Forum Moderator • Closure Monitor
Scripts: WME Colour HighlightsWME Route TesterWME Geometries