Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by steveinark
FYI, the script is still not functioning here (Firefox) most of the time. That means I did get it to run last night for a while, but looked up after reloading WME and the tab was gone. Can't reliably get it to function again.

Every time we enable/disable the script in the Add-ons of FF, and refresh/reload WME, we get kicked to the Log-in screen. Most of the time, after logging in again, the Highlights tab is not there.

Has anyone using FF found a way to get around problems with Highlights? Other scripts to disable? Highlights is quite important to us in the ongoing efforts to edit original basemap areas of this state.
steveinark
State Manager
State Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message

Arkansas State Mgr (SM)
South Central Region Multi-State Mgr (MSM): AR + Louisiana - Mississippi - Oklahoma - Texas
Steve (Eureka Springs, AR)

Post by steveinark
aBshield wrote:I see it has been reported already, but I also have a recurring problem of highlights v2.7 failing to load successfully on FireFox 45.0.1.
We can confirm the same issue here. It's been randomly a problem for a while. Didn't note if it worsened with the last FF update(s).
steveinark
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Arkansas State Mgr (SM)
South Central Region Multi-State Mgr (MSM): AR + Louisiana - Mississippi - Oklahoma - Texas
Steve (Eureka Springs, AR)

Post by SunDevil2213
Feature update request - on the "No Speed Limit" check list, can you add the option to exclude roundabouts from the highlights? In our region, we don't set SL's on RAs, so not seeing them constantly highlighted would be AWESOME.

Cheers!
SunDevil2213  
Send a message
Thanks,

Ryan W.
SunDevil2213
AZ State Manager

Post by SunDevil2213
Is there any way to get an option to remove highlighting segments with no speed limit on roundabouts? We don't put SLs on RAs in our region, and it would be nice to exclude RA segments from highlighting when looking for missing SLs. Thanks!
SunDevil2213  
Send a message
Thanks,

Ryan W.
SunDevil2213
AZ State Manager

Post by SuperDave1426
Is it just me, or has the color highlighter stopped working with the latest version of the WME?

All of my checked options from before are no longer checked, and if I check them and reload the page they become unchecked again. Drop-boxes to select various options don't have anything in them. Etc...
SuperDave1426
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by SuperDave1426
enhket wrote:Tim,

A few people reported that whenever a segment got wrong speed data, it will fail to route properly. For example, here:
image.png
The segment goes from B-A, but no speed is saved for that direction. It is saved for A-B as you can see. Creating the segment again usually fixes the problem (sometimes we have to replace a few more segments).

In order to detect the zones with problems, is there any way you can add a color for this kind of issue?
I've seen things like that from time to time, too. But I'm wondering - what exactly can we do about it if we find one? Do we have the ability to adjust the average speed or reset it (without deleting the segment and recreating)?
SuperDave1426
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by SuperDave1426
Just out of curiosity, after you did that, did you click on any of the actual house numbers themselves to see where their corresponding street node was located? It seems to me that that's the part that's most likely to change after moving around the road segment.
SuperDave1426
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by SuperDave1426
Since the new version of WME went online, the "Highlight Landmarks" box is no longer checkable, so Places(Areas) no longer can be highlighted. Also, when selecting the option to show items edited by a given editor, the Areas and Points that were created by whoever I'm trying to filter on don't color in to show who did them.

This may already be known and is being worked on, but in case it wasn't, I figured I'd better report it. I didn't see anybody reporting it already in this thread; sorry if it's there and I missed it. :-)
SuperDave1426
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by SuperDave1426
How is what you're talking about different from simply pressing shift-Z within WME to show restricted turns?
SuperDave1426
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message