Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by DownPeriscope
jangliss wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:24 pm
gareth71 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:38 am Further to above - after this update, the number-of-comments column now doesn't update at all, even when clicking back on the UR in the table after adding a comment. Only running a fresh scan seems to update the number.

Cheers. When I posted last night it'd been the first time I'd really opened WME in a few weeks bar a couple of road closures. This morning I realized there was a lot more broken (yay?).  I'll see what I can do about fixing the other issues, but the click thing is probably going to be broken for a while until I can track down a proper new method.

Having to click on UR to provoke an update to the comments column was at most a minor inconvenience. The column not updating at all without running a fresh scan makes one grumble a bit more. It can be a bit tedious now to keep track of where I was in a long, long list of UR. So, I'm quietly hoping for an update to fix this latest glitch. 

Still, even with a few glitches, I wouldn't want to have to use another tracker than UR-MP. :-)

DownPeriscope
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message
Kind regards,

DownPeriscope

https://imgur.com/iEXamh4.png

SM Rhineland-Palatinate
AM Westl. Sauerland, Märkischer Kreis, Pfalz & Rheinhessen.

Edits mainly in the Netherlands and Germany.
Messages may contain humour, including but not limited to irony and sarcasm. Readers who take everything seriously are advised to cover their eyes. ;-)

Post by DownPeriscope
jangliss wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:09 pm
RussPA wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:52 pm With this update, when you click a UR from the list, it flashes on and off about 9 times, looks like it initializes over and over until it appears.  Not seeing any console errors.

Interesting, I've not seen that behavior, but I'll test some more. Does the UR actually open then close? Or does something else flash? Does it still do it with just UR-MP Tracking enabled?

Interesting, indeed! Nothing flashing on my screen. Everything works. I'm hoping for the "highlight the one you're currently on" thingy to be part of your future tweaks, but I'm not going to complain if it doesn't. We're "suffering" a high level of comfort as it is. Many thanks to you and your charming assistants!  :D

DownPeriscope
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message
Kind regards,

DownPeriscope

https://imgur.com/iEXamh4.png

SM Rhineland-Palatinate
AM Westl. Sauerland, Märkischer Kreis, Pfalz & Rheinhessen.

Edits mainly in the Netherlands and Germany.
Messages may contain humour, including but not limited to irony and sarcasm. Readers who take everything seriously are advised to cover their eyes. ;-)

Post by dsfargeg
I've been able to filter out most of the MSLs by adding a UR Tag Keyword of "Speed limit".
dsfargeg
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by dsfargeg
Another workaround: Line 884, change the number 10 to 23, and "Hide General Error" will hide MSLs
dsfargeg
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by dspille
I think several URs have disappeared. I disabled scripts and am still having difficulty seeing URs.
dspille
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by dspille
I'm not seeing a problem on mine. I've done a couple of scans and several hard refreshes and see 26 MC show every time. Running latest Chrome and WME Prod.
dspille
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by dspille
karlcr9911 wrote:
trivia211 wrote:Does this script currently work on Firefox? I don't see the tab. I've updated the @includes to match my URL and the script is reported to be active by GreaseMonkey.
Yeah, I tried to add this to Firefox and don't see it either.
GreaseMonkey or Tampermonkey?
dspille
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by dspille
westfordjoe wrote:Is there a way to keep black-listed URs from reappearing when a new scan is done? I already have the "Hide black listed" filter selected.
That shouldn't happen when a new scan is done. Are you by chance choosing "Clear all" between scans? "Clear all" will remove the blacklisted URs.
dspille
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by dspille
Winner_hun wrote:
Bug: Chrome portable v. 67:

https://prohardver.hu/dl/upc/2018-07/21 ... roblem.png
You can adjust the width in the UR-MP settings

dspille
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by dspille
tenetienne wrote:
westfordjoe wrote:I keep losing the Custom Area I created in UR-MP Tracking. I'm using the LON/LAT Bounding Box method. The set-up seems to work fine, and the newly created Custom Area works fine. But after refreshing the page, the new Custom Area disappears. Curiously, an older Custom Area created by an Unsaved POI Area hasn't disappeared, even after I've deleted it twice. Thanks for any ideas?
Have you tried creating a wkt file at http://map.wazedev.com/? Go to your profile page, https://www.waze.com/user/editor/westfordjoe and click on the wavy page icon next to the Message and Forum Profile icons. That will open a new window in the middle of your map. Click the link in the bottom of that window and it will take you to a new map where you can create a custom WKT file. Save that to your computer and then add it from within UR-MP.
I was also having problems with creating custom areas in UR-MP and since I've been doing this way, no problems whatsoever.
It should be noted that you must have Waze Editor Profile Enhancements installed in order to see the icon to download your wkt file from your editor profile page. The method tenetienne describes works well, and is how I define my areas in UR-MP.

dspille
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message