Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by SAR85
Twister-UK wrote:
Is this the same popup each time, or a different popup depending on which place was at that location?

When you mouseover the area where the place was, do you see any visible change besides the popup appearing?

Does this only occur when you've got backfilling enabled?

This sounds like a particularly weird bug, as URO+ is looking at the places layer to see which one (if any) is currently highlighted and therefore where it should place the popup - for it to be displaying the popup in the correct place but without the place actually visible seems to imply that something has gone nuts behind the scenes in WME itself, causing it to still be changing the highlight state of the places despite the layer being hidden. Take it as read that I haven't been able to replicate this yet...
I am seeing this same problem. The popup is consistently for the same venue and there are no visible changes (except the popup itself) when it appears. I do not have backfilling enabled. Disabling the place popup and then re-enabling seems to fix the issue until it occurs again. Reloading the page also temporarily fixes the issue.

Edit: The popup starts appearing anywhere the cursor is, not just over places.
SAR85
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Last edited by SAR85 on Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by searchjaunt
HI,
I've installed the update, but the hovers over segments remains not working for me. Do I need to do something extra in order to let it work again?
Cheers,
Eddy
searchjaunt
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5
Send a message

Post by searchjaunt
G_W1Z wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:22 am
searchjaunt wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:07 am HI,
I've installed the update, but the hovers over segments remains not working for me. Do I need to do something extra in order to let it work again?
Cheers,
Eddy

The hover feature is working normally for me now with the new version.

For some odd reason the enable check box gets unchecked every day. Any suggestions/ideas on the reason why?
searchjaunt
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5
Send a message

Post by searchjaunt
G_W1Z wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 12:46 pm After today's WME production release I am not seeing segment details when hovering my mouse cursor over a segment.

Same thing here. On top, the default for the event drop down isn't set to 'None' anymore.
searchjaunt
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5
Send a message

Post by searchjaunt
Twister-UK wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 11:18 am Please have patience, this latest WME update (for various reasons) has been a particularly tricky one to deal with by the scripting community, and we are all doing our best to provide updates ASAP.  

For URO+ specifically, the bad news is that I haven't even started looking into fixing it, because what limited time I've been able to spend looking at script fixes so far this week has been focussed on the other scripts I maintain, so until I get around to looking at what the problems are here I can't even begin to give any sort of indication as to when a fix might become available.

Thx for the update and  background info. Much appreciated indeed 

searchjaunt
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5
Send a message

Post by searchjaunt
taco909 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:23 pm Once again, the WME update has broken URO+
I disabled all other scripts and reloaded, and when I navigate to the URO+ tab, I can check/uncheck the "Enabled" box, but regardless of the state, refreshing the screen restores "Enabled", and I am unable to select any of the URO sub-tabs to change to Places/MP's etc....

Without wanting to be intrusive, I wondered if there is a solution in sight. I understand that the situation is frustrating, but I think many people use and love this script.
searchjaunt
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5
Send a message

Post by searchjaunt
Hi,
With only URO+ active, the hover over a street is missing data like street name, city, editor and no closure info anymore
uro+.png
(31.21 KiB) Downloaded 89 times
Cheers,
Eddy

searchjaunt
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5
Send a message

Post by searchjaunt
Red1Fes wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:42 pm
Leorenaud wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:24 pm In latest WME production URO+ is giving me a grey left menu.

Hello,
the same for me black left menu,
I disabled all other scripts and toolbox, without success

Same here. URO+ only script running on prod WME and whatever icon I click in the sidebar results in blanking it completely.
searchjaunt
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5
Send a message